Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by Beast Blood »

I just want to point out how accurate it is to say Glaxion and Korraz are pretty much floof versions of Yao and Chien Po (with a bit of Uncle Iroh on Koko's side).

Last edited by Beast Blood on Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Some of the compliments for the Godzilla fight is making me feel perfectionistic so the next phase might take a while. Corzak, Godzilla 165 what did you like about it?

Also you might notice I missed out on April Fool's. Still feel a little embarrassed by last year's joke but given Godzilla's recent post I was going to draw him done up in a reference to the Scorpions album that I first listened to around the same time I watched Terror of Mechagodzilla, Moment of Glory. I ended up having no time to do that or the backup joke which was Godzilla ranting about Hercules. Probably for the best.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Beast Blood wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:24 am I just want to point out how accurate it is to say Glaxion and Korraz are pretty much floof versions of Yao and Chien Po (with a bit of Uncle Iroh on Koko's side).

Legit, the similarities are scarily uncanny lol. That’s all I’m gonna see in my mind now whenever Koko and Glax are together, so thanks for that, BB :lol:.
EdGojira wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:30 pm Some of the compliments for the Godzilla fight is making me feel perfectionistic so the next phase might take a while. Corzak, Godzilla 165 what did you like about it?
I loved the displays of power between Godzilla and Kabuto, for sure. While it wasn’t as batshit insane as that infamous black hole moment, haha, it was still absolutely crazy to read about these two colossal ass beings duking it out.

The intensity of it all was great, too. You seriously captured the feeling of a knockdown drag out fight, and I was blitzing through it all just so I could get to what happened next lol. It was good, mate, very good!

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Godzilla165 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:40 pm
Beast Blood wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:24 am I just want to point out how accurate it is to say Glaxion and Korraz are pretty much floof versions of Yao and Chien Po (with a bit of Uncle Iroh on Koko's side).

Legit, the similarities are scarily uncanny lol. That’s all I’m gonna see in my mind now whenever Koko and Glax are together, so thanks for that, BB :lol:.
EdGojira wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:30 pm Some of the compliments for the Godzilla fight is making me feel perfectionistic so the next phase might take a while. Corzak, Godzilla 165 what did you like about it?
I loved the displays of power between Godzilla and Kabuto, for sure. While it wasn’t as batshit insane as that infamous black hole moment, haha, it was still absolutely crazy to read about these two colossal ass beings duking it out.

The intensity of it all was great, too. You seriously captured the feeling of a knockdown drag out fight, and I was blitzing through it all just so I could get to what happened next lol. It was good, mate, very good!
There's a fight that I haven't gotten to yet and have been looking forward to writing for years in my novel. I think some of that energy came through from the sounds of it. One thing I can say is that displays of strength wise, things will get crazier. Kabuto has guts but Godzilla's next opponent is way stronger.
Last edited by EdGojira on Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Ubel: "Ya know, I'm starting to regret falling head over heals for a human girl... As amazingly thicc as she is...
Sorry Doris."

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

See, if he'd chosen Koko instead, we'd have much fewer chances of having to deal with a damsel in distress situation. She's better suited to go against Tengri. I actually think a fkn 1v1 fight between them is one of the most interesting match-ups to think of in the RP.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I think that I will make a post before getting back to the Godzilla fight to keep things flowing. I think Hercules has an ace in the hole.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I’ll have mine up early tomorrow. I would’ve had it up tonight, but the tired bug gave me a good bite.

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Added in a bit of Ishome POV for his current situation to my last post. Be warned though.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Yeah, I got a quarter way through and was like, “I’m gonna need to pick this back up when I’m not both exhausted, nor eating.” :lol:

Bloody hell, MB. Very effective so far.

On another note: It turned out to be later today instead of early, but my post is up and ready to boogie.

#BotM

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Please blame Monster Hunter Rise for me dragging my feet so much. I'm a victim, I tell you.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

That’s about as good of an excuse as any, mate. Monster Hunter is known for stealing lives, I’m a survivor myself lol.

EDIT: Alright, so what did Ubel say to Daeva? If anyone remembers back to Dante’s bio in particular, in it states that the foursome will sometimes speak in telepathic code that would sound like utter nonsense to anyone potentially listening in, but would make perfect sense to the four of them. In Ubel’s case, he took it a step further, and combined the above with the Yakuza’s native tongue, for even more security. The ninjas speaking in said language is like, a super rarity, only really being used for moments like that.

So, LB essentially told blondie, “Don’t forget to take the eggs out of the fridge.”

What that means, we’ll all find out soon!
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Aaah, monster hunter... my favorite time sink franchise. :P
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

*shuffling in*

Y’all still Role-in the Play?

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

We do! Though this RPG's just about at the tail end of its story arc. i THINK G165 said there might be a follow-up though? You're free to still join, of course, but you might not get the chance to flesh out your guys as thoroughly as you'd like.
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

I don’t know if any of you remember me, but I was here for the RPs that preceded this series, and more or less paved the way for them/it/this.

....I remember the ridiculousness we got up to, now more than five years ago, I suppose, fairly fondly.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yup, most of us remember you, Vats. Great to see you'rr still interested.

Just know if you do plan on joining, there is A LOT of stuff you may need to catch up on. There is a story thus far section in the OP, but it is a tad outdated.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Sorry all, the ninja was slumbering and missed out on a good bit, clearly!

In any case, absolutely we remember you, Vats! Echoing Gira here, it's great to see you still somewhat around, and hopefully doing well. That's great that you're still interested, and you're absolutely free to join up, but there is indeed A TON of story to sift through and catch up on, and we are inching closer and closer to the late game.

Though, once BotM wraps up here, there may be a follow up afterwards, but I guess we'll have to wait and see :)! Just a couple things to consider!

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Yeah, not only are we very deep in it but the lore is dramatically different from the old days. Honestly don't see much of it at all here. It's the benefit of hindsight, I suppose. We have new over the top elements. :lol:

As for my next post, coming soon. Won't continue the Godzilla fight because I'm taking that a bit more seriously than the rest mostly because I think I owe everyone some entertainment after playing the build up card for so long. Eventually, Other is going to have to get the same treatment.
Last edited by EdGojira on Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Vatarian wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:45 pm I don’t know if any of you remember me, but I was here for the RPs that preceded this series, and more or less paved the way for them/it/this.

....I remember the ridiculousness we got up to, now more than five years ago, I suppose, fairly fondly.
Of course I remember! How can I forget all the shenanigans in the supernatural times RPG? That was some fun stuff!