Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
HayesAJones
Keizer

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by HayesAJones »

It's... uh... Magpie, Salami, and Lord Zed!

Yep. Those are definitely their names.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

“Ohhh, we’re using our made up names?” :P

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Haven't posted recently because I caught another cold and it's not going down easily. I expected to get over it by now which is why I didn't mention it before when I definitely should have. This very likely came from my Thanksgiving guests because it first manifested on the 30th. Didn't even want them over.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

That’s alright, Ed, feel better soon. I’ll get a shorter post up while I’m still working on/finishing the big boy. If not, then I’ll post one after I’m done with it.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Yeah, don't worry about it Ed. It's better to take care of yourself.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

So, turns out we have a character limit for posts... 500,000, and the OP reached that character limit. To work around this, I bumped the last dozen or so bios into the top of X's post right afterwards. It's an ugly workaround, but it works.

Also, FINALLY updated Persephone's bio to reflect her current state and fleshed out her backstory with what has been revealed, or implied, thus far.

Name: Persephone Auziras
Height: 6ft 2 (Currently 4ft 2)
Weight: 210 pounds (Currently 68 lbs)
Age: Ten thousand years old (23 mental and appearance wise, currently eight in appearance)
Appearance: Persephone is a tall, dark skinned and silver haired woman who is usually seen when on the battlefield wearing a black skin tight body suit beneath blackish red tempered armor adorned with spikes. On her head is an ebony skull helmet of a great draconic creature, adorned with a diadem of horns. Out of combat, her clothing attire is more regal, pale brown robes lined with thick purple fur. On her right hand are five rings, supposedly limiters to her great power. Currently however, Persephone is a much younger looking figure due to the aftermath of her "spat" with her advisor Alabaster, an event erased from her mind. While she still maintains the usual suit but shrunken down to fit her younger appearance, now she spends most of her time in a blie and white dress, like one would put on a doll, and can even be seen with a teddy bear in hand at times, something she herself doesn't question or understand why is wrong.

Backstory: Little is known of Persephone's origins, aside from her being the daughter of an archangel, and even that is debated. Some claim she is the spawn of evil itself, while others believe she is the reincarnation of Lucifer, the Creator of Sheol. Regardless, she has ruled the realm of Sheol for seven hundred years, and turned what was once a warzone into a tense peace, yet there are whispers that she wishes to expand her empire...

At least, that is the story many within SHeol know. The truth of the matter is that Persephone is not a Celestial nor an angel. Instead, she is the daughter of the farthest thing from them... The daughter of Chang'e. She was born of Chang'e, alongside her sister Marisa, for reasons unknown to her, but clearly part of a scheme on the devilish jester's part. When Titania was imprisoned, Chang'e brainwashed her children to forget all about her and set up events for the then newly crowned King, Darius, to take them in. Persephone was raised by Darius as though she were his own, yet the King knew she was not his, but had no clue who she belonged to. Yet, the family was a close knit one, with their friend Tenkarus all but living with them and helping out her own father with his crippled existence. Persephone was a shy child, rarely leaving the side of her older sister Marisa.

Yet, life for her would never be the same when the Day of Darkness engulfed the Celestial World of Nelf. A great evil, the End of All, descended from the blackened skies and tore the Celestial's empire atwain. Helpless and afraid, the Celestials fled into a series of great iron-clad space vessels to escape their world. Persephone was among those who made it into the sole vessel that escaped from the planet, but her father and sister were not with her. As the ship journeyed through the stars, the voice of Chang'e crept into her, and Persephone lost control of herself. A dark evil planted within by her mother took hold, and when Persephone came to, she was the only survivor aboard that vessel. Everyone else was dead, dead by her hands, but her memories were altered to make it seem as though she had been the only one who had even gotten aboard.

The ship journeyed into the realm of Hudai, during the middle of two great civil wars: The battle for the Sheol throne and Craefr's uprising against Shi Kahn. The vessel crashed into the Abyssian plane, and the still feral Persephone made her wrath known to the Abyssian demons. Many on both sides were cut down, and a truce was called until she was dealt with. Shi Kahn tried to put down the rampaging child, but her power even back then was far too great for him. He suffered a fatal wound, and before Craefr could suffer the same, that was when Cercil, the Guardian of Makai and Goddess of Hudai, stepped in to deal with her. She placated the child and took her in as her own, in hopes to curb the evil within. Cercil, with her co-ruler Sariel and Mulek, did their best to raise Persephone from a broken and distraut child into a more confident young adult. However, they made a fatal mistake. As she grew, Persephone watched on as the conflicts within Sheol only grew in scale and scope, and questioned why Cercil never stepped in to bring peace. Cercil's failure to give a proper answer, aside from the fact she was powerless outside of Makai, annoyed Persephone. The Goddess of Hudai, unable to provide stability and safety to the people who worshipped her. Just as the gods the Celestials worshipped had failed to save them. All she saw was weakness and failure.

And then, Cercil told her the story of how she had sealed the End of All, and that the seal was located within her palace. There it was, a chance for Persephone to obtain the power she needed to do what the gods couldn't, and bring forth true peace. She snuck into the room where the seal was and broke it, and the End of All was taken within her. Cercil realized what had happened, and realizing that if the High Council knew of it would have Persephone sentenced to death, was forced to cast her own daughter out of Makai and down to Sheol. This betrayal by her mother was the final straw in Persephone's mind, and her love for Cercil died from that decision. She joined a resistance group, the Four Corners, and used them to usurp the tyrant Belphor off the throne, before she took control of it herself. With the Fallen Death Knight Minos at her side, Persephone extended her will across all of Sheol, and all who had been loyalists to Belphor were put to the sword and executed. Those within the Four Corners who objected to her rule, she killed personally. In her mindset, she and only she knew what was right for this world, and all who defied her were the enemy, only seeking to further worsen this already wretched existence and feeding the apathetic, decrepit gods. Among her victims was the God of Death, Crigan, whose defiance of her lead to her turning his wife to her side and murdering his children and grandchildren. Eventually, all of her enemies were wiped out, many absorbed into her, and now Persephone sits alone, the sole greatest power in her realm, all of her rivals and enemies scattered and destroyed...

Until now. Now, with Sutekh's invasion of the multiverse revealing to her a far greater stage in play, Persephone now has her eyes set on all of reality being under her wing. No more death. No more illness. No more betrayal. No more heartbreak. No more powerlessness. No more gods. This is Persephone's ultimate goal as she prepares herself for the fight of her life. All while unaware of her own advisor, Alabaster, being the very one that set her down this path in the first place, for her own purposes...
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I’ll see if maybe I can cut down on some stuff in the OP. That might gain us back some characters.

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Finally, the characters I've been teasing for like, 5 months now are finally about to get a chance to explore the multiverse. Very soon now... Okay At least this month I promise. :lol:
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

One day the Quatheral crew from Quatheral proper will join the grand finale!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Been out of commission thanks to a cold so hopefully there's no big errors from a faulty memory.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

I didn't catch any. Hopefully you're starting to feel a bit better.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

May or may not be thinking about getting back into the RP with the robot snake thing and dragon boy (I already forgot their names, shoot).

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

And down goes the God of Destruction, Vastrus. He died to the one thing he, or rather she, despised above all else... goddamn furries :P

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

God, I feel like CDPR with how many delays I've put on this post, lol. But, essentially, hit a groove, was close to being finished, lost work, groove gone, will try again this evening :lol:.

I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweaty!

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:14 pm May or may not be thinking about getting back into the RP with the robot snake thing and dragon boy (I already forgot their names, shoot).
If you do come on back in, I look forward to seeing them back! They were cool.

and don't worry about it, G165. We know you'll finish it soon!
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Honestly i'm still trying to properly format a post.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

What do you mean?

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Added in some extra stuff to Persephone's action of my post, namely the tail end of it.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

After months of waiting, here the the character bios for the Quatheral Rescue Team Operative!

Cider:
Spoiler:
"About time I joined this party!"
Name: Cider (Pronounced Sigh - Der)
Height: 1 foot 10 inches
Weight: 34 pounds

Appearance: Cider is one of the more simpler designs in the Quatheral world. At least, when it comes to our understanding of the creatures there. Cider mostly resembles a small bunny, being made out of crystals. She only has two black crystals on her body, which represent her eyes. The crystals along her back and her tail have a rainbow like effect on them.

Personality: Cider is a scrappy fighter. It was made for her, and she loves to get into arguments and roughhousing. She does mean well however, and isn't just beating up random Quatheral citizens on the street. She's a bit sassy, and will make sarcastic comments if something annoys her. She doesn't like to obey rules either, and likes to prove anyone wrong that says she can't do something. Despite all this, Cider does like to pretty, and will try to home as pretty as possible.

Hobbies/Interests: Cider likes to spend her meantime digging around for new crystals to place as decoration in her home. Like mentioned above, she likes to roughhouse for fun. (Even if she loses most of the time.)

Abilities: BURROWING: Cider is excellent when it comes to digging. She can even navigate where other beings are based on vibrations, which can help her have a sneak attack.

CRYSTAL FIRE: Cider can use the tips of her ears, claws and toes to fire towards an enemy. Though, she rarely uses this, so it's very unlikely that it'll even hit the target.

QUATHERAL REGENERATION: Due to her eagerness to battle others and how fragile she is, Quatheral's healing process is performed on her tenfold. She can regenerate a lost limb within an astonishing 10 seconds. She isn't invincible however, as if she's smashed fully into pieces, she cannot regenerate.
O'nugulao:
Spoiler:
"Could we at least try to keep it civil, please?"

Name: O'nugulao (Pronounced O - Nug - U - Lay - O)
Nicknames: O, Lao, Onugs
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: N/A

Appearance: O'nugulao is a ghastly Quatheral, being on of the few that share qualities that of a ghost. However, Unlike Booled & Boore, O'nugulao has an actual physical body. Their primary colors are a dark green and blue, with bits of red on the end of their tail. O'nugulao's body has a strange quality to it, as moves around like a flame. The texture of O'nugulao's skin feels more like rough cloth than actual skin. O'nugulao only has one arm, and it's colored mostly purple. The "hand" of it turns into a very dark purple to black. O'nugulao has a white shattered mask attached to their face and rarely takes it off. Their face is actually just two large black eyes, and has no other features.

Personality: O'nugulao is a very reserved and calm creature, often remaining their composure in stressful situations. They take time to consider all sides of an argument. O'nugulao also has quite an intelligent mind, becoming something sort of a strategist. It was for this reason why Quatheral tends to talk with O'nugulao about what next expansions she should make back home. O'nugulao doesn't like to get too emotionally attached to any person, but will do their best to help if one of his allies are in trouble.

Hobbies/Interests: O'nugulao very much enjoys reading in their past time. They like to imagine themselves inserted into the stories he reads to see how they will handle the situations presented in the novels. O'nugulao also likes to create math puzzles for himself to solve.

Abilities: FLOAT: Pretty standard for some Quatheral beings. They have a natural ability to float.

PORTAL MAKER: Not only can O'nugulao create portals in different locations, he can also seal rifts/portals as well permanently.

SHEILD BARRIER: O'nugulao can create a bright pink dome around himself that's around the size of 5 meters. This barrier however is pretty fragile, and can be easily be pierced.

Weapons/Items: COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE: Since the mysterious disappearance of some Quatheral beings, Quatheral herself has tasked both O'nugulao and Xpveinees with a communications device. These are attached to O'nugulao's and Xpveinees's wrists and can be used to quickly call Quatheral.
Mitsif:
Spoiler:
Mischievous Laughter

Name: Mitsif (Pronounced Mitt - Sif)
Nicknames: Misfit, Mitsy
Height: 2 feet 11 inches
Weight: 34 pounds

Appearance: Mitsif is VERY fluffy, almost to the point you never want to leave it. She is primarily colored black and white, save for her arms. They have a rainbow colored pattern mixed with black stripes. Mitsif lacks a mouth, and only has two black eyes. She has a purple and orange party hat, which covers her black silky hair. She has a long neck and gangly arms. Strangely, her right hand has 5 fingers while her left only has three. She has a big heart along her belly, and there are also hearts as dorsal plates long her tail. She has two short raptor-like legs with two sharp claws at the end of them.

Personality: Misfit didn't get her nickname without reason. She is a little runt, causing minor chaos wherever she goes. Hell, the only vocal thing she can do is laugh like a little child. Her entire life is devoted to prank any being that she sees. Whether she's friends with them or not. Despite this, she has made a few friends throughout her life, and only doing slightly less pranks on them. Mostly Cider. Be warned though, this prankster will try to mess up anything just to make herself laugh. Mitsif is however weak when it comes to music. Particuaribly ones with an extremely catchy beat.

Hobbies/Interests: Pranking anyone in sight. All the time. She also enjoys a bit of creating her own music. Though, the only time she gets to do this is when she's tired. And that's a rarity.

Abilities: WE ALL FLOAT!: Mitsif can not only float herself, but other objects and creatures around her. She can't make extremely heavy objects float however, and heavy objects will quickly drain this power until she can't float things anymore.

NOW YOU SEE ME, NOW YOU-: Mitsif is able to make herself completely invisible. But not just herself, but other creatures and objetcs she touches during this. Any sounds she makes during this are nearly completely reduced.

POCKETS!: Mitsif is able to store items in her own pocket universe through the black heart on her chest. No one but Mitsif knows where it goes, and no one else is able to access it. Mitsif stores a bunch of trinkets there like stolen left socks, random cans, straws, etc. She is able to access it anytime she wants... Too bad it's really powerful on Quatheral. Outside of Quatheral, her pocket universe is just like, well about the size of actual pockets. Only a bit bigger.

Weapons/Items: MISCHIEF MAKER: Mitsif's accordion-like device that she plays music.
Xpveinees:
Spoiler:
"Well, looks like I'm the one spearheading this operation! FOR THE GLORY OF QUATHERAL!!"

Name: Xpveinees (Pronounced X - P - Vein - Ease)
Nicknames: Don't
Height: 9 feet 4 inches
Weight: 253 Pounds

Appearance: Xpveinees is a surprisingly tall Quatheral, and a heavily armored one at that. She speaks in a very thick Russian accent. The cyborg being's black head is shaped like an spearhead, and has a single white eye. Xpveinees's body is comprised of three parts. The top, middle and bottom. The top is the same color as her body, being mostly made out of a bendable gold-like metal. There are several engravings on it, and has purple and red gemstones on it. The body is mostly the same as the top, but being longer and having holes in them so that Xpveinees can have her arms go outside of it. The purple stones are also way larger on the body than anywhere else. Xpveinees's arms are extremely thin, barley bigger than a tree branch. Her elbows are large ballpoints, and only has two fingers. The palms of her hands are quite strange, as they are actually the shape of rings. This is because she is able to hold her spear better using these rings. The lower part is colored primarily purple, and is shaped somewhat like an upside down pyramid. On the sides of them, she has two pink arachnid legs on each side. Xpveinees also has a very long, dark green tail with a unique end to it.

Personality: Xpveinees is a bit short tempered, and can become easily agitated if things are going against her. Xpveinees is a behemoth, and will stop at almost nothing to get what she wants. She will also be the first one to call out a stupid plan or idea. When she gets extremely agitated, she begins to think of insane ideas for revenge. Despite all that, Xpveinees is actually quite energetic and chipper when with people she actually likes and younger Quatheral. If there's one way to calm down Xpveinees, it's Quatheral. Just hearing the sound of her voice is enough to put her in a docile state and feel overwhelming joy. She takes Quatheral's orders very seriously, and will stop at nothing to complete them.

Hobbies/Interests: Xpveinees is often seen spending her time in the training grounds of Quatheral (Only two beings use it, one of which is Xpveinees) practicing her spear skills. She also guards the temple from time to time. It's not like anyone comes to invade anyway. She is also sometimes requested by Quatheral to read bed time stories to infant Quatheral creatures while she is busy.

Abilities: STREGNTH: Probably Xpveinees's only great power, her strength! Despite her arms looking deceptively weak, they actually hold great strength. Her strength is only slightly weaker than Howo's, which is pretty impressive.

WEAPON KNOWLEGDE: Though Xpveinees is usually accustemed to spears or staffs, she can handle a new weapon within seconds, making her a bit more adaptable for survival situations.

Weapons/Items: COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE: Since the mysterious disappearance of some Quatheral beings, Quatheral herself has tasked both O'nugulao and Xpveinees with a communications device. These are attached to O'nugulao's and Xpveinees's wrists and can be used to quickly call Quatheral.

THE UNDYING FROSTBITE: Xpveinees's prized possession, now updated to meet her new foes. This Quatheral Spear is able to fire a beam of ice from the tip of it, coating anything it touches to ice. It is non lethal however. The other end of the spear had a large dark blue hook attached just in case if things go south.
Last edited by MinorBone Good on Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^
Those are some good designs