Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Dr. Carter wrote:What makes you say that MissingNo? Also, Quite a start there Gira, decided to also make the "Legendary" Godzilla part of this world after all, huh? What prompted this I wonder?
A little something I've been brewing up the past few months, you can say. The three guardians were there when the LPG existed, and they respected him as a king that actually cared for the world he lived on. Compared to this Godzilla, whom the earth views as a power hungry tyrant that can cause as much damage and destruction as King Ghidorah... it's released the first of its three sealed guardians to try and subdue Godzilla.

Convenient for Ghidorah, but the guardians will also be gunning for it when they come across it.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Ah, I see. Funny enough, I had thought about bringing in THAT Godzilla, but decided against it as I have a kaiju who's already like that, but maybe a bit more anti-heroish.

Also...

For Godzilla vs. Titanodon.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I've been thinking about something. Golza's trying to get to the Yellowstone Volcano (which is in Wyoming, NOT Colorado, I messed up in my post), but it's a supervolcano, meaning that if it erupts, anything within range (which is pretty big, like it covers the entire US) will be damaged, and wouldn't a kaiju sleeping inside it cause it to erupt or at least speed up the process? I would prefer to not start any new event(s) until later.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

That is a good point, and that would be worse for the planet than Godzilla is. So, good going Titanodon, you dun' goofed and gone after the wrong kaiju. v_v;;

In all seriousness, Golza should probably go after another volcano... Mt. St. Helens is a decent one, and I don't think it was destroyed, and is likely going to have a lava dome at this point.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

And Yog is caught up. I glossed over a lot of learning and initial interaction with Tom, but heck with it. I've been kind of procrastinating because I didn't know where to go with all that or particularly want to write it, so I just dropped it and cut to the chase. Now I can actually stop writing flashbacks and get Yog involved in the story.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

I hope nobody is waiting on me... Because I am waiting for posts myself.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Well, we're still waiting on G165 for the G Force part of the story. But I am kind of waiting on the Guardian King Ghidorah, since Walterrus bellowed out a roar of challenge and has just about lost his patience with the new Ghidorah. Though I could have him and Battra scuffle once he begins to attempt to dig the new Ghidorah out of the ground...

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Dr. Carter wrote:But I am kind of waiting on the Guardian King Ghidorah, since Walterrus bellowed out a roar of challenge and has just about lost his patience with the new Ghidorah. Though I could have him and Battra scuffle once he begins to attempt to dig the new Ghidorah out of the ground...
I would like to keep Guardian Ghidorah out of the spot light until real Ghidorah emerges, just so I don't steal any drama associated with the rising of the main villain. So yeah, why don't you have Battra and Walterrus carry out that fight over the topic? Otherwise, I'll have a post up to continue my side of the story.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Erm, real Ghidorah's keeping a low profile to try and catch humanity off guard, and hope they go after the Good Ghidorah instead. He won't emerge until either the time is right, or he's been forced into becoming active.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

I wasn't implying that he should emerge soon, just whenever he gets to it. Perhaps Hidachi could send a strike in behind Vaughn's back (after the latter informs him of his decision, anyway)? There is more to come story wise before either of the Ghidorahs emerge, that is for sure.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

They're in a fight now, hope the lower level officers intruding on the meeting wasn't too much.

Course, that won't be the only intrusion if they aren't already aware of the situation with regards to the improved NT Diamond armor coating information and knowledge being stolen... Wonder when that should become a thing?

Edit: Waiting on Gira now I guess?

Edit 2: Well, that's one way to end the fight. I was going to involve the old and dying Mothra anyways, but this works out a bit better perhaps...

Also, How heavy is Godzilla now? I did some calculations and realized that if I do somehow manage to accomplish my goal of having Walterrus be 20% taller and 50% heavier than when he started in the RP(Similar to how Godzilla was the same dimensions bigger than in the story's prologue where I assume he was originally 100 meters tall and 60,000 tons), he'll be much heavier than Godzilla. Which, let's be honest, wouldn't we all love to see what happens when Godzilla gets knocked down and pissed off as a result from being body slammed by a smaller, yet heavier opponent? XD Course, I also did some calculations, and realized I could have made Walterrus 15 meters taller than when he started without much issue. Especially in light of Godzilla's own size increase, as well as the fact that Walterrus would have been heavier in the end anyhow... I mean, I could try and edit the post where it happened so it could reflect these realizations I had. If that's okay with you, G165.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

So how long should it take for Golza to reach Mt. Saint Helens? How much time has passed since the LA incident?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Dr. Carter wrote:They're in a fight now, hope the lower level officers intruding on the meeting wasn't too much.

Course, that won't be the only intrusion if they aren't already aware of the situation with regards to the improved NT Diamond armor coating information and knowledge being stolen... Wonder when that should become a thing?

Edit: Waiting on Gira now I guess?

Edit 2: Well, that's one way to end the fight. I was going to involve the old and dying Mothra anyways, but this works out a bit better perhaps...

Also, How heavy is Godzilla now? I did some calculations and realized that if I do somehow manage to accomplish my goal of having Walterrus be 20% taller and 50% heavier than when he started in the RP(Similar to how Godzilla was the same dimensions bigger than in the story's prologue where I assume he was originally 100 meters tall and 60,000 tons), he'll be much heavier than Godzilla. Which, let's be honest, wouldn't we all love to see what happens when Godzilla gets knocked down and pissed off as a result from being body slammed by a smaller, yet heavier opponent? XD Course, I also did some calculations, and realized I could have made Walterrus 15 meters taller than when he started without much issue. Especially in light of Godzilla's own size increase, as well as the fact that Walterrus would have been heavier in the end anyhow... I mean, I could try and edit the post where it happened so it could reflect these realizations I had. If that's okay with you, G165.
Godzilla is now around 93,000 tons, give or take. And that's fine, Dr. it'll make things interesting ;). Sorry for the long wait too. Life life life.
Kaijunator: Several hours to a day I would say. It'd probably take Golza some hours to get there.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Oh wow, Walterrus is going to be 3,000 tons heavier than Godzilla. XD This is going to be interesting, hilarious, and probably lethal for Walterrus if and when he and Godzilla fight.

Edit: Walterrus, and this will now stand until the next time he grows in height(Which won't be for a while, and I have a good explanation that will be used once he gets too close to a natural or intentionally man mad source of radiation), is now 115 meters tall, and 96,000 tons. That last number is rounded down by the way, otherwise it'd be 96,350 tons. Plus, it's just easier that way to have it rounded out.

Edit 2: Break out the tissues folks, Mothra's about to die in the next few posts.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Godzilla165 wrote:Kaijunator: Several hours to a day I would say. It'd probably take Golza some hours to get there.
Alright. I guess I'll make a post of him arriving at the volcano tomorrowish.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Yeah, where's Ultraman OG and Max when you need them? Or rather, you hopefully don't need them? Too bad Tiga isn't part of this, as I know just enough about him to be reasonably confident about controlling him. Ah well, it is what it is.

Also, GTK, you think Gordon might sick Jet Jaguar on Walterrus given how close he is to Tokyo now?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Gosh darn it Carter, you made me think one or both MUTOs were being brought in!

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Sorry. XD;; That's a text book case for why the acronym should not be a catch all for kaiju. Especially since the G2014 monsters don't have a unique name anymore. Ah well, the powers that be don't agree though, just have to wait and see if they do get a name.

Edit: Oiy, look at the mess I've made. XD;; Hopefully Junior isn't too far to listen to Mothra and realize what Walterrus is doing is not quite intentional. He just wants to get to San Francisco as soon as possible. Unfortunately, that means treading the outskirts of Tokyo. :lol:

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

As soon as I got to the part of 165's post that mentioned G-Force only having one available mech, this started playing in my head:

Is this going to be a pointless action scene that the game is probably better off without? Yup! But if you're going to have big, dumb action for big, dumb action's sake, you can't go wrong with involving Gipsy Danger.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Let's just hope Gypsy Danger was lucky enough to avoid being sabotaged by the Simeans... Otherwise, this is going to be one REALLY bad day for everybody. You'll see if Walterrus does what I may or may not be hinting at.