What are Godzilla's most impressive feats?

Discuss and analyze various feats!
godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

What are Godzilla's most impressive feats?

Post by godzillafan1954 »

I'm wondering what the King of the Monsters is truly capable of? So what are the most outstanding powers/abilities/feats Godzilla has ever displayed?
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Re: What are Godzilla's most impressive feats?

Post by ernesth100 »

Godzilla once ripped Biollante out of the ground. Derooting her. Thats an impressive feat considering Biollante is likely the second heaviest monster Godzillas faced thus far.

Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

That is... just silly. What source is that from?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Zarm wrote:That is... just silly. What source is that from?
http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Godzilla ... ga_Series)
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

He Has Also
-Regenerated From A Heart
-Blew Up A Meteor Survived To Explosion and Stood In The Crater Unharmed
-Survived A Blackhole(if I remember correctly)
-Flew with his atomic breath which would require the force of his atomic breath to be comparable to a rockets lift off force, maybe even stronger.
-Survived Being Nuked Directly

the list goes on if we're talking general Godzilla. But I digress. G is a God.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

If we lump all the Godzilla's together, it'd take a while to name their feats. Like, G-54 doesn't really have anything impressive under his belt. Anigoji, if we go by the prequel novel, is probably the strongest Godzilla to date, out classing IDW's, GFW's, Shin, Legendary, Marvel's and several others. Since AniGoji is still fresh in my mind, here's what he's done.
SPOILERS: If you don't want to know what Anime Godzilla did before the actual anime, please skip this. SPOILERS
Spoiler:
In 2030, Godzilla makes his first landfall, chasing an injured Varan, Baragon and Anguirus. He injured the trio out at sea. That's cool and all, and then he kills them in L.A. Again, cool, probably weaker versions of the monsters, and they weren't anything to write home about in the first place. The fact is he used a beam to kill them, which also took out the entirety of L.A. with them.
By 2045, the Bilsards, the Exifs and the Earth's Defense Force, in a last ditch effort, wait until Godzilla's in the Himalayas, and detonate 2,000 nuclear warheads, causing a fissure to open up and trap Godzilla. He was trapped for a year, then escaped.
This is all while he was
Spoiler:
50 meters.
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

CP Godzilla: Descent of the Destruction God has him blowing up the core of a collasped neutron star with one concentrated blast of his heat beam.

In Godzilla vs Mothra: Battle for Earth he struck the ground with enough force to open a fissure in the tectonic plates beneath the ocean then plowed through the mantel to emerge out of a volcano.

In Godzilla in Hell he shrugged off a beam lock that mass scattered the planet.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

In Susumae Gojiland, Godzilla blew up a chunk of the moon with regular flames instead of his beam.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

In Godzilla: Awakening, he survived being at ground zero of a meteor that caused an extinction level event.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Spoiler:
His regen in Monster Planet
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.