Did Cyber-Zilla's Atomic Breath Vaporize Buildings?

Discuss and analyze various feats!
ZillaJr-KaijuKing
G-Force Personnel

Did Cyber-Zilla's Atomic Breath Vaporize Buildings?

Post by ZillaJr-KaijuKing »

In the Godzilla: The Series episode "Monster Wars Part 2," we see Cyber-Zilla's atomic breath hitting a building.

https://youtu.be/8Y9KmiIg1Fg?t=1189

While it doesn't look like it does anything, in the beginning of the next episode we can clearly see multiple buildings have their top sections missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUMOnzBqDI

There's hardly any rubble on the ground and we can see some of them are still on fire. They weren't just knocked down, and the alien army doesn't arrive until later in the episode.

So, did Cyber-Zilla actually vaporize these buildings with his atomic breath?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Did Cyber-Zilla's Atomic Breath Vaporize Buildings?

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I could see that being the case. It makes sense, and isn't too ridiculous. Have people claimed Cyber-Zilla's beam was really weak, while using the first link as proof?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ZillaJr-KaijuKing
G-Force Personnel

Re: Did Cyber-Zilla's Atomic Breath Vaporize Buildings?

Post by ZillaJr-KaijuKing »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I could see that being the case. It makes sense, and isn't too ridiculous. Have people claimed Cyber-Zilla's beam was really weak, while using the first link as proof?
Yes they have.