SFX: Intentional Or Unintentional

Discuss and analyze various feats!
g2vd
Xilien Halfling

SFX: Intentional Or Unintentional

Post by g2vd »

Quite a while back, there was a rather long discussion in a FM match (who's name I have forgotten) between EG and a few others debating about SpaceGodzilla's Corona Beam ripping off chunks of the 94 suit was intentional or not. I had been meaning to make thread for this since but I always forgot until now so discuss things you believe to be intentional or unintentional.
Godzilla

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: SFX: Intentional Or Unintentional

Post by Zarm »

A few of these discussions that I can recall popping up:
-The multiple explosions on King Caesar after 'not absorbing' KC's eye-lasers, which look more like missile hits and don't center around the point of impact. (Best explanation thus far: beam was absorbed based on duration before explosion, but managed to overload the internal buffer and 'shorted out' King Caesar's system)

-Chunks being blown off of Godzilla in Godzilla Millenium by the FMMs. (Best explanation thus far: Intentional/canonical, since retrieving parts of his flesh is a later plot point)

-Beam curvatures when the target and kaiju head/emitter don't line up (Best explanation thus far: Non-canonical, special effects trying to correct an error in filming, but straight beam always intended).

-Explosions going off when a beam is not present, during a beam war (Best explanation thus far: There was supposed to be a beam there and someone screwed up. Official intent was that the damage was beam-caused.)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: SFX: Intentional Or Unintentional

Post by Kaijunator »

Here's something that was caused by SFX:

Masers blowing off chunks of the G93 suit.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!