Do the ROM kaiju and Mothra really fly over Mach 10?

Discuss and analyze various feats!
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Do the ROM kaiju and Mothra really fly over Mach 10?

Post by Kaijunator »

Desghidorah, Dagahra, and Mothra Leo and his other forms, according to the Monster Bios, have flight at Mach 23, 10, and 15.5, respectively, which is way too fast for any of these kaiju. Grand King Ghidorah has flight at Mach 3, which I think is the correct speed. If Leo, Desghiddy, and Dagahra flew that fast, then they would be a blur in the sky when they fly. Especially Desghidorah. I think these guys have a flight speed of around Mach 3.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Re: Do the ROM kaiju and Mothra really fly over Mach 10?

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Protip: No Toho/Daiei/Ultraman kaiju actually flies at its official top speed.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

Inferno Rodan wrote:Protip: No Toho/Daiei/Ultraman kaiju actually flies at its official top speed.
Lightspeed Mothra did, you incredulous buffoon.
bleep bloop

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Inferno Rodan wrote:Protip: No Toho/Daiei/Ultraman kaiju actually flies at its official top speed.
I'm fairly certain Gamera did obtain mach 3 when he burst out of the water in GOTU. Megagurius appeared to have reached her top speed as well on a few occasions.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."