Respect Bayformers

Discuss and analyze various feats!
Breakdown
Keizer

Respect Bayformers

Post by Breakdown »

Yes this is real. Bayformers are incredibly underrated for their alleged frailty, however numerous instances prove otherwise. Are they one of the weaker Transformer universes? Yes. However that doesn't mean they can't fuck shit up. To begin, I'll start off with the Leader of the Decepticons, Megatron. Note that Megatron's section is still a work-in-progress.

-Durability-

In the film and in prequel materiel, it is stated that Megatron crash landed on earth. That would mean he'd need to survive reentry and the subsequent impact on earth's surface.
Spoiler:
Optimus Prime and Megatron both jump off a skyscraper and crash into one another in mid-air. Optimus Prime lands on his back to protect Sam, where as Megatron smashes head first into the street below. Both are temporarily incapacitated, but get back up and fight shortly thereafter. It should also be noted that they both hit the ground with sufficient force to deeply shatter the street around them.
Spoiler:
Though Megatron clearly has the upper hand in the fight, Optimus Prime succeeds in landing several blows on him that actually cause the Decepticon to stagger backwards on two occasions. This is impressive because as I will eventually show, Optimus Prime is ludicrously strong.
Spoiler:
And for the highlight of his durability feats in TF1. Megatron comes under fire from a squadron of F-22s, being hit with a total of 10 missiles along with dozens of other projectiles from soldiers on the ground. It was stated earlier in the film that Transformium melts at temperatures exceeding 6000 degrees. It was also stated that all military gunships would be retrofitted with incendiary ammunition to combat the Transformers. The grenade launchers used by the human soldiers also fire as Simmon states, "40mm sabot rounds". Despite this bombardment and his endurance wearing thin from constant battle, Megatron is still standing and does not appear to have much external damage save for leaking Energon.
Spoiler:
Megatron finally meets his demise at the hands of the Allspark. Again, note how there is no visible damage from the bombardment he received moments ago. The melted metal on his hand/chest is from the Allspark.

Spoiler:

Megatron's remains are dumped into the (second) deepest part of Earth's oceans, where no man-made vehicle is capable of entering without being crushed. Yet Megatron's body remains intact despite these extreme conditions:
Spoiler:
A single bullet from Optimus Prime packs enough force to launch Megatron off his feet and through a building. Megatron is unharmed by either of these:
Spoiler:
Optimus Prime bludgeons Megatron with a large tree (This one was hard to get a screenshot of, too much shit in the foreground):
Spoiler:
Megatron is shot in the neck and head by an M1 Abrams tank. An M1 Abrams main cannon is chambered for a 105mm anti-tank cartridge. Megatron is mildly bothered by these.
Spoiler:

Annd for the two highlights for ROTF. With the battle in egypt spiraling out of control, the US military decides to drop a 2000lbs JDAM, which is one of the most powerful explosive ordinances our military has.
Spoiler:
Note how the entire area is engulfed by the bombardment, meaning there is no way Megatron was not hit. The blast wave alone knocks Ironhide and Sidesqwipe to the ground. And yet....
Spoiler:
Megatron comes out of the smoke and flames unharmed then kills Sam, leading to part two:
Spoiler:
Megatron is lit up by a squadron of tanks and soldiers carrying RPGs and Light Machine Guns. The machine guns don't do any damage, but Megatron successful withstands numerous shots from rockets and tank rounds before retreating.
Endurance
Should Megatron's armor fail to protect him, he has shown incredible levels of endurance in the face of grievous injuries.

Optimus Prime dislocates Megatron's leg at the knee, whom doesn't really seem to be bothered. Moments later Megatron's leg is fine and he is able to walk normally.
Spoiler:
This is the only highlight that comes to mind at the moment. Ill update the OP as I find more. Megatron is shot in the face with his own cannon, inflicting a horrific wound that destroys half his head:
Spoiler:
Despite this Megatron immediately turns around to aim his weapon at Optimus only to have his arm severed...
Spoiler:
And then sent flying several meters back and through a stone temple by Optimus's back cannons.
Spoiler:
Resulting in the injuries you see here:
Spoiler:
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Re: Respect Bayformers

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

Good thread, but I dunno why we're suddenly getting a bunch of "RESPECT BLANK" topics now.
I personally don't like the films or how the Transformers were depicted at all, but I do agree with you in some areas.
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

ZillaJr-KaijuKing
G-Force Personnel

Post by ZillaJr-KaijuKing »

Gojira tai Mosura wrote:Good thread, but I dunno why we're suddenly getting a bunch of "RESPECT BLANK" topics now.
I know. Did the "Respect Toonzilla" thread start this?

GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Post by GodzillaLord »

Well these movies are shit. I agree with the points, i do think G1,IDW,Marvel,Prime,Unicron Trilogy And Animated are all a helluva a lot better in terms of stats. Though i could see them beating the new RID Cast and...the Rescue Bots.....both are even more disgraceful to the franchise for me.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Updated the OP to add some Endurace feats for Megatron. Next I'm working on strength feats. Godzilla165 will be taking over and adding feats for Starscream.
ImageImage

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

If you want strength feats, there's the fact that Starscream effortlessly halted himself from near mach-speeds by grabbing a stone pillar and swinging himself up over it. He also punched through the side of a stone building, ripped its roof off, and later collapses a dumpster by smacking it. Oh, and he rams his arms through a car-garage's stone support-pillar while flailing.

Or the fact that Blackout flung tanks around (hundreds of yards into the air, that is) with little to no effort, and shoved his arm through the roof of a building casually. As in, he didn't strike it. He just shoved his hand in.

Megatron? Tosses a van one-handed into the sky. Like, literally just flings it away. Backwards.

Jetfire crushed Scorponok's entire torso and head with one blow. This is the lil' Decepticon who survived an air-strike. One blow.

Barricade literally backhands a car and sends it flying for several dozen meters.

Optimus Prime casually stops a fast-moving Saburban with his hands. Optimus swings a bigass tree like it's an alluminum bat. Optimus PUNCHES THROUGH THE FALLEN'S FUCKING TORSO BARE-HANDED AND CRUSHES HIS FUCKING SPARK. Optimus sends Grimlock toppling head-over-heels with a slap.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

^ The list for Optimus could literally go on and on, lol. Optimus Prime in the movies is a goddamn beast. Anywho I'm gonna finish up Megatron's section hopefully tomorrow, then I'm going to let someone else do a part for their favorite 'bot.
ImageImage

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Marvel Galvatron could probably solo the entire Bayverse.

IDW Megs also (and I'm not talking about his stealth fighter mode).
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Yes.....we know. I aknowlege that Bayformers are at the bottom of the food chain, but they get shit on by people more than they deserve.
ImageImage

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

They are shit on because they are at the bottom of the food chain. Sure, they are strong by current military standards but when their entire verse can get soloed by one high tier TF....
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:They are shit on because they are at the bottom of the food chain. Sure, they are strong by current military standards but when their entire verse can get soloed by one high tier TF....

Why don't you go make your own thread to talk about how crappy Bayformers are? Because that's not what this one is for....

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

>responding to 2 month old post

Okay....

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:>responding to 2 month old post

Okay....
>Trying to change the subject after getting caught out.

Okay indeed.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

>Actually expecting me to take this seriously

This level of salt tho

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:>Actually expecting me to take this seriously

This level of salt tho
>Implies I'm the salty one after awkwardly trying to change the subject when called out on being offtopic.

Lol indeed.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

You still expecting a serious response

lel

Stay mad

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

>Not realizing they are by this point spamming the thread and about ready to get warned if they continue

Stay classy, folks.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Fuck I need to update this thread ._.
ImageImage

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Bloody hell, I still need to do my #1 bot. Sorry BD, I somehow forgot all about this.

#BotM