Did MG2 kill RadoGoji?

Discuss and analyze various feats!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Did MG2 kill RadoGoji?

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Yes, but the information comes from articles and media produced by Toho, so there is validity to the information.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:You guys should watch the movie over again. He obviously died in the scene before rodan came to give him energy, you can see his second brain explode. Once that happens, he is dead. Nothing else to prove he was alive, and he had not endured anything that SMG had used to kill him prior to his death.
So lemme get this straight. Basically you're saying that he conclusively died because he didn't immediately get up, right? Do you think people instantly die when their spines are broken too? Because I've got news for you: they don't. The secondary "brain" isn't a literal brain like the one in his head. It's just a nerve cluster. Destroying it only paralyzed his lower body.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Birdman wrote:Yes, but the information comes from articles and media produced by Toho, so there is validity to the information.
If I remember correctly, most of the articles at the time were written by a user on this forum named GotengoXGodzilla
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Really? Hmmm… this raises questions.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Inferno Rodan wrote:
MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:You guys should watch the movie over again. He obviously died in the scene before rodan came to give him energy, you can see his second brain explode. Once that happens, he is dead. Nothing else to prove he was alive, and he had not endured anything that SMG had used to kill him prior to his death.
So lemme get this straight. Basically you're saying that he conclusively died because he didn't immediately get up, right? Do you think people instantly die when their spines are broken too? Because I've got news for you: they don't. The secondary "brain" isn't a literal brain like the one in his head. It's just a nerve cluster. Destroying it only paralyzed his lower body.
When did I even say that? I said he died because his brain exploded. If you didn't know, once your brain dies you die. The all out assualt from SMG also helped in Godzillas demise.
Do you think people instantly die when their spines are broken too? Because I've got news for you: they don't.
Spines=/Brain.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote: When did I even say that? I said he died because his brain exploded. If you didn't know, once your brain dies you die. The all out assualt from SMG also helped in Godzillas demise.
But his brain didn't explode. His actual brain was still safe in his skull. That *secondary* brain was specifically said to control his motor functions, hence why Inferno Rodan compared it to a spine. As he said,
Inferno Rodan wrote:The secondary "brain" isn't a literal brain like the one in his head. It's just a nerve cluster.
Godzilla's primary brain- the one that controls the same functions as a human brain- didn't explode.

Now, I'm not saying for sure that he didn't die; I don't have a horse in this race. :) But declaring his death as guaranteed because of the secondary brain's destruction being equivalent to a human brain's destruction is ignoring the 'secondary' part of the name, and the film's explanation of what it does.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Godzilla was paralyzed and then when SMG sends his last burst it may have killed Godzilla. I know the DVD and I believe a official book say Rodan resurrected Godzilla then Godzilla does the same for JR in Destroyah.

The second brain exploding did not kill him however and it is debatable that SMG killed him with his all out assault but Godzilla was not moving where as before he was struggling to stand up.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

miguelnuva wrote:Godzilla was paralyzed and then when SMG sends his last burst it may have killed Godzilla. I know the DVD and I believe a official book say Rodan resurrected Godzilla then Godzilla does the same for JR in Destroyah.

The second brain exploding did not kill him however and it is debatable that SMG killed him with his all out assault but Godzilla was not moving where as before he was struggling to stand up.
You're seriously using a DVD scene title as proof? Also it says resurrected. Not rejuvenated. Resurrected can apply to something dead.

Of course he didn't die from the brain explosion. He was still moving his upper body after it exploded. After the all-out assault, he stopped moving. Godzilla didn't even acknowledge Rodan's presence.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Kaijunator wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:Godzilla was paralyzed and then when SMG sends his last burst it may have killed Godzilla. I know the DVD and I believe a official book say Rodan resurrected Godzilla then Godzilla does the same for JR in Destroyah.

You're seriously using a DVD scene title as proof? Also it says resurrected. Not rejuvenated. Resurrected can apply to something dead.

Of course he didn't die from the brain explosion. He was still moving his upper body after it exploded. After the all-out assault, he stopped moving. Godzilla didn't even acknowledge Rodan's presence.
I never said rejuvenated once I said Resurrected both times, also the sound track is called resurrection of Godzilla I believe, I don't know why you quoted my post and then regurgitated the same thing I said.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

miguelnuva wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:

I never said rejuvenated once I said Resurrected both times, also the sound track is called resurrection of Godzilla I believe, I don't know why you quoted my post and then regurgitated the same thing I said.
But resurrected means that something is dead. You are saying it's debatable that he died.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Kaijunator wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: You're seriously using a DVD scene title as proof? Also it says resurrected. Not rejuvenated. Resurrected can apply to something dead.

But resurrected means that something is dead. You are saying it's debatable that he died.
I've never seen anything officially saying he died but I've seen evidence both small and some more official giving weight to both ways. All I know is Godzilla goes from struggling to stand back up after his spinal brain is gone to not moving or responding to anything after SMG blasts him again.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

To be fair Godzilla wasn't really moving before Mechagodzilla started to electrocute him and he was barely moving right after he fell.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

gzillafan17 wrote:To be fair Godzilla wasn't really moving before Mechagodzilla started to electrocute him and he was barely moving right after he fell.
He was doing a whole lot more moving before the all out assault, when Rodan flies over to him he's deadly still.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

miguelnuva wrote:
He was doing a whole lot more moving before the all out assault, when Rodan flies over to him he's deadly still.
When you see the screen in MG2 he was only moving his head and right before they start to electrocute him, he isn't moving at all. And Rodan doesn't even weigh 1/3rd as much as Godzilla, it may have not bothered him enough to warrant moving, since he was very injured.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

I KILLED RADOGOJI

There, I said it.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.