The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Voyager

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Voyager

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza
Baraba (Z), Thunder Killer, Bullton (Z) and King Ghidorah (Heisei)

VS

Voyager
Pedanium Zetton, Victory Killer and Hellberus

Arena: Planet U40

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.

Please, post your votes in bold.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Voyager

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Vid for Victory Killer, go to about 11 minutes: https://youtu.be/hyMaHcqsaCM

I am going to go with my own team here, even though this will certainly be a difficult fight. Baraba should be more than capable of handling Pedanium Zetton, as Baraba is perhaps even more durable than PZ. The battle of lackeys will be an interesting one. Hellberus and Victory Killer are nothing to sneeze at, the latter especially imo. However, my side has a numbers advantage. Thunder Killer should be able to hold his own against either of them, same with Heisei Ghidorah. Even if we assume this is a non-controlled Ghidorah, and then assume that non-controlled Ghidorah is only capable of running up and choking his enemies (highly doubtful imo, he should be able to do everything he could do before), that’s still a monster capable of crushing Heisei Godzilla’s throat in a matter of seconds with a durability to handle whatever either of them throw at him long enough to close the distance.

And both opposing lackeys preoccupied, this leaves Bullton to wreak havoc unopposed, ensuring their downfall even faster.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Myself.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I'm going to have to side with GodzillavsRayquaza for this one. Thunder Killer will absolutely destroy Victory Killer. With the power of both Ace Killer and Eleking, he should be able to defeat the supposed upgrade to his component. Bullton and King Ghidorah can handle Hellberus easily enough with the reality changing and gravity beams to take him down, leaving the rest of the lackeys to join their leader in beating down Pedanium Zetton. Baraba could hold his own for a while against Pedanium Zetton for a while. His ability to reflect ranged attacks via the Yapool Dimension is a help to counter the Fireball attacks, plus his sword and other weapons should help him defend himself and fight on in melee against the hybrid monster.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.