The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. HillyHulk

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. HillyHulk

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza
Baraba (Z), Thunder Killer and Bullton (Z)

VS

HillyHulk
Galactron (Orb) and Ultraman Zero Darkness

Arena: Planet Liquitor

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.

Please, post your votes in bold.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. HillyHulk

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Vid for Bullton: https://youtu.be/xvrWD4qkxkU
Vid for Galactron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek5SvQvUp1g

Vids for the rest of my team, and vids for Hilly’s lackey can be found in the first round threads for our respective matches.

Anyway, I think I have this. Baraba should be able to at least hold his own against Galactron long enough for my two lackeys to overwhelm Zero Darkness. This Zero Darkness only beat up on a very badly weakened Zero and then on some of the most inexperienced Ultras around. Thunder Killer is all around a powerful foe, while Bullton is incredibly difficult to fight with all of its projectiles and its reality warping powers. Zero Darkness is going to have a hard time fighting when his projectiles are constantly being neutralized and when he’s buried up to his neck.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. HillyHulk

Post by Nagoda »

So, Baraba is in play now. That means a whole lot of ranged weaponry is now going to be redirected back at double power from the Yapool Dimension, meaning whoever he faces will have to fight him in Melee or find a way to get around that power, and that’s not taking into consideration the Warping of Bullton or Thunder Killer just rushing forth with a wave of lightning attacks. With those two defending him, this is a solid team.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voting for myself
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I am going to side with GodzillavsRayquaza for this win.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.