The New Generation Tournament of Power R1 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. UltimateDitto

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R1 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. UltimateDitto

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza
Baraba (Z) and Thunder Killer

VS

UltimateDitto
Ultraman Belial (Early Style) and Genegarg

Arena: Planet U40

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.

Please, post your votes in bold.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R1 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. UltimateDitto

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Vid of Early Style Belial: https://youtu.be/fPqQru6FUdw
Genegarg: https://youtu.be/5JtOPg5sCcw
Baraba: https://youtu.be/sG4M_2v9Yqw
Thunder Killer: https://youtu.be/RbBwYeDFPSA

I think I have the advantage. Thunder Killer would make quick work of Genegarg, which leaves Belial outnumbered. Pre-Corruption Belial is nothing to mess with, I see him proving to be a deadly foe for most, but Baraba required two Ultras giving it all they had to overcome him. Between his deadly attacks and high durability, I don’t see Belial beating him in six minutes, especially while having to contend with Thunder Killer at the same time.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R1 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. UltimateDitto

Post by UltimateDitto »

I mean Belial is still one of the top Ultras around before his evil power up, not to mention his more aggressive nature would give Barabas a rough fight.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

UltimateDitto wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:04 pm I mean Belial is still one of the top Ultras around before his evil power up, not to mention his more aggressive nature would give Barabas a rough fight.
He’d certainly hold his own, his attacks pack a deadly punch and it’s clear that he is no slouch in combat, I definitely think he’d do a better job than either Z or Ace did on their own. Perhaps he could eventually defeat Baraba in 1v1, but it won’t be 1v1 long enough for that to happen. Once Thunder Killer dispatches Genegarg, things go downhill for Belial.

And I do believe Thunder Killer would deal with Genegarg relatively quickly. Yes the latter can fly and has numerous beams and projectiles, but Thunder Killer has superior melee, more potent weaponry, and the ability to absorb and reflect beams fired at him. Worst case scenario, Thunder Killer needs to hold off Belial long enough for Baraba to blast Genegarg out of the sky and/or slice into him with the sword launch.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Voting Myself for previously stated reasons.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Genegarg is the weak link in Ditto's team, so GvR has this.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!