Kaiju Kolosseum Fight for Third: HillyHulk vs MoarCrossovers

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Fight for Third: HillyHulk vs MoarCrossovers

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

HillyHulk
Grande’s Red King, Dagarha, Maga-Grand King, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, Erimaki Telesdon, Windom (Z), Mothra (Heisei), Thorny Devil, and Zeppandon (Orb)

VS

MoarCrossovers
Pedanium Zetton, Desghidorah, Hellberus, Thunder Killer, Segmeger, Gwangi, Giganotosaurus (DC2), Trilopod Alpha + Beta, Alien Barossa (Gen I), Jikiro, and Leugocyte

Arena: The Moon

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
Alien Barossa (Gen I) is allowed access to all the weapons he was shown using at kaiju size.

Please, post your votes in bold after two days have passed, until then, please just post arguements and reasoning.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Fight for Third: HillyHulk vs MoarCrossovers

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

This is a pretty similar match to the last time these two teams fought, with the notable exception of the powerhouses, and things generally being worse for Hillyhulk due to Dagahra once again being screwed over by the lack of useable lakes or oceans on the moon. Pedanium Zetton vs Red King is going to be a hell of a slugfest until Zetton starts unleashing the lightning bolts and beams, which Red King will not be enjoying. Dagahra vs Desghidorah is two stone walls who cannot really do much of anything to each other, so nothing's happening there. Maga Grand King could be troublesome, but thanks to the fact he cannot be dummy thicc and dummy dangerous at the same time, he's much less dangerous than he could be. Hyper Zetton Deathscythe is going to be very annoying to deal with, this is just a huge mess of a fight.

That being said, I find myself leaning Moar in this fight, and that's thanks to both Hilly's leaders drawing the short end of the stick and the difference in powerhouses. Leugocyte may be a not very aggressive fighter, but against Zeppandon, that's just fine. Most of what Zeppandon will do will be met with tail missiles, and eventually the genesis requiem, an attack that Zeppandon is not going to want any business being near. Once he's dealt with, Leu will be free to help out the rest of Moar's team handle Hilly's crew, which they're going to need since Jiriko's not going to be very useful here, and neither are the trilopods and dinosaurs for reasons I detailed in the prior matchup of this.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Moar has this no problem. Poor Dagahra has no water and the others are going to be ripped to shreds by the enemy team.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, for reasons I detailed earlier, I'm voting for Moar here.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!