Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 3: Giratina93 vs Magita + Trilopod Army

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 3: Giratina93 vs Magita + Trilopod Army

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Giratina93
Godzilla (2014), Maga-Orochi, Maga-Jappa, Gorosaurus, Night Fang, Mothra (MV), Gotengo (FW), Male MUTO, Female MUTO, Zaigorg, Super X, Super-X2, and Super-X3

VS

Magita + Trilopod Army

Trilopod Army layout:
15 unmutated Betas, 20 Alphas, and the following Hybrids (All IDW versions, like in ROE):
SpaceGodzilla
Megaguirus
Rodan
Gorosaurus
Godzilla x3
Kumonga
Kamacuras
Titanosaurus
Sanda
Gaira
Anguirus
Baragon
Battra

Arena: Skull Island (05)

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
If Mothra (MV) dies, she can transfer her energy to 2014 Godzilla to turn him into Supercharged Godzilla (2019).
Zaigorg is not allowed to summon Gorg Antlar or Gorg Fire Golza.

Giratina93, will you use either of your items? You have a day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 3: Giratina93 vs Magita + Trilopod Army

Post by Giratina93 »

It's time to deploy the Super X armada!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The battle against the horde may now commence!
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

So, big bad Magita is a non-factor here, and that is because of the super X 3 and Gotengo. As the biggest target around by leaps and miles, the oversized pillbug is going to get frozen over and turnrd into a statue.

Then, there is the rest of the horde. Zaigorg and Maga Orochi's beams are going to be sending limbs flying everywhere, and any Trilopods that get close are going to get crushed or battered around. LPG can rip them apart, and if he gets supercharged, that's even worse for the poor trilopods. Mothra and the Male Muto and the other two Super X's have sky domination in check, and the Super X 1 and 2 can also make the Godzilla Trilopods suffer. Throw in Maga Jappa stinking up the place, and it just isnt going to be fun for the Trilopods. The Spacegodzilla one is the biggest threat... But against Maga Orochi or Zaigorg? Yeah, it ain't lasting.

Now, it won't all be sunshine and rainbows. Gorosaurus is probably going to die badly here along with the Female Muto and other lesser lackeys, and if thr female gets her genetic data stolen, the Super X's and Gotengo are gonna get emp'd out of the sky. However, thanks to Maga Orochi and Zaigorg's beams, and overall team support, I see myself having this more often than not.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Oh Gira has this in the bag. Magita will fall to everyone dog pilling her, especially the Super X trio and Gotango. The army isn't super impressive against powerhouses like Maga-Orochi or Zaigorg. Making Gira the winner when they are all beaten corpses.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Thanks to the cheese that is the Super X-3 and my powerful units, Team Gira has this one pretty well down.