Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 3: FatBaconUnicorn vs Ultraman Belial

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 3: FatBaconUnicorn vs Ultraman Belial

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

FatBaconUnicorn
Godzilla (FW), Mecha Gomora (Salome), Ghidorah (GMK), Mothra (GMK), Guiron, Kong (2017), Gomora (Original), and Destrudos

VS

Ultraman Belial

Arena: San Francisco

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
Mothra (GMK) can transfer her energy upon death to Ghidorah (GMK) to turn him into King Ghidorah, with Gravity Beams.
Belial has access to the Giga Battlenizer, but can only use it for combat.

FatBaconUnicorn, will you use Random Showa Kaiju? You have a day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.

Added in 9 minutes 48 seconds:
FatBaconUnicorn has revealed to me via Discord that he will decline to use his item, so this match may begin.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 3: FatBaconUnicorn vs Ultraman Belial

Showcase vid of Ultraman Belial: https://youtu.be/cwLPZOI6ypg
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Bacon's lackeys are dead the moment Belial looks at them. None of them will be able to live more than a hit or two from him, at best. Final Wars is horribly outclassed here, given Belial's combat capabilities and power. Mecha Gomora can take a few hits, but he and Destrudos are going to have to hope for a miracle, and that is blasting him with the D4 while he is distracted. Otherwise, there is nothing stopping him from either sending it back at Destrudos, or throwing Mecha Gomora or FW Godzilla into the ray's path.

This isn't a fight, it's a massacre.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Belial is absolutely, utterly i n s a n e in hand to hand combat. He embarrassed an entire mob of Ultras by himself. Yeah, Belial shitstomps here. Sorry, bacon.
Last edited by Breakdown on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Alright, so no doubt that all my lackeys are dead. Guiron is dead the minute Belial looks at him funny, Gomora is getting his neck snapped, Kong is getting strangled, the GMK duo is being destroyed completely. Godzilla & Mecha-Gomora hopefully can distract Belial enough for Destrudos to charge the D4 Ray. Though it will be more than a challenge for Godzilla but hopefully his atomic blast and help from Mecha-Gomora will help me last a bit longer until he is ultimately killed. Mecha-Gomora will be able to go for a bit before being destroyed and hopefully, by then Destrudos is able to hit Belial with the D4 Ray.

"How many we win?"

"One."

That's kinda how I feel rn. Cause Beilal would win a beam struggle if it happened and it's hard to surprise him but they can potentially beat him if Destrudos lands that hit. Voting for Me. Just be the skin of my teeth and with literally everyone dead except Destrudos, it's possible.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Even with that one possible outcome, it's such a thin margin for error that the chances of it happening are incredibly minuscule. 99 out of 100 times, Belial is going to come out on top. The problem with Godzilla's atomic ray is, what's stopping Belial from reflect it back at him? Or stopping him from being literally untouchable to Mecha-Gomora?
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Belial stomps. Zero was able to casually overwhelm Mecha Gomora, which means Belial can do the same. Belial can also defeat Destrudos without much issue, the only chance would bet the D4 Ray but the chance of it being fired and connecting is minimal at best. Those two are the only ones on Bacon’s team that can do anything to Belial.
KWCE Administrator