Kaiju Kolosseum Semifinals: Giratina93 vs MoarCrossovers

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Semifinals: Giratina93 vs MoarCrossovers

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Giratina93
Godzilla (2014), Maga-Orochi, Maga-Jappa, Gorosaurus, Night Fang, Mothra (MV), Gotengo (FW), Male MUTO, Female MUTO, Zaigorg, and Godzilla (Hanna Barbera)

VS

MoarCrossovers
Pedanium Zetton Evolved, Desghidorah, Hellberus, Thunder Killer, Segmeger, Alien Barossa (Gen I), Jikiro, and Leugocyte

Arena: Monster Graveyard

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
Alien Barossa (Gen I) is allowed access to all the weapons he was shown using at kaiju size.
If Mothra (MV) dies, she can transfer her energy to 2014 Godzilla to turn him into Supercharged Godzilla (2019).
Combatants knocked out by EMP will be rebooted in two minutes, then remain immune to EMP for five minutes.
Zaigorg is not allowed to summon Gorg Antlar or Gorg Fire Golza.
Pedanium Zetton Evolved is allowed to inject itself with the Alien Empera and Dark Lugiel capsules to increase in size.

Giratina93, will you use either of your items, and if so which one? MoarCrossovers, will you use Evolution, and if so, on whom and which lackey(s) will you sacrifice for it? Trilopod Alpha + Beta counts as only one lackey.

You both have a day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Semifinals: Giratina93 vs MoarCrossovers

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The rematch has come. And this time, I have come prepared!

HB Godzilla, come to my side and assist me!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Up from the Depths, 30 stories high, his head in the sky, breathes fire, Godzilla, Godzilla, Godzilla! And Godzooki... Who isn’t here right now...
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I will use Evolution and sacrifice Gwangi, Giga and the Trilopods.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

And with that, the battle may begin! Pedanium Zetton has become Pedanium Zetton Evolved!

Showcase vid of PZE: https://youtu.be/4CJatWWxAfU
KWCE Administrator

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Evolved Pedanium Zetton is not to be messed around with, though thankuflly, him being partially mechanical means the first two minutes he's either not going to be fighting properly, or is just going to lock up completely and be an immobile, helpless statue for two minutes. Given how mechanical he seems, I'm tempted to lean the latter, which isn't going to be doing Moar's team any favors. Jiriko is likewise going to be out of commission, though given his frailty, he wouldn't be lasting very long anyways.

This effectively means the first two minutes are going to be against just Desghidorah, the four UM kaiju, and Leu. A 6v11, and that is not good for Moar's team. Night Fang, Maga Jappa, and HB Godzilla can either hold their own or take down Hellebrus, Thunder Killer, and Segmeger by themselves, especially thanks to Maga Jappa's odor and Night Fang's nightmare ability making fighting them so much easier. Of course, whoever dismembers Segmeger is going to have a bad day, but if it's HB Godzilla, he should be able to hold out. Maga Jappa may die in that fight, but if Night Fang survives, that's also good enough. If Maga Orochi decides to crash this party, the three UM kaiju are just going to die even faster.

LPG and Mothra vs Desghidorah seems like a pretty logical matchup, and one that isn't in Desghidorah's favor. The dude's tanky as hell, but his firepower is sorely lacking, and his defense for getting ganged up on is "Pulse and pray", which LPG won't care about much. Throw in Mothra stinging away at him, and I can actually see the two of them putting down Desghidorah or just knocking him out sooner rather than later. If Mothra dies, then Desghidorah's only going to get thrashed even harder by Supercharged LPG. God help Desghidorah if Mothra stabs him in the spine, and cripples the hydra, or stings the back of one of his heads, given how easily her stinger went through Rodan...

Alien Barrossa... is not a factor here. Maybe he can pick a fight with Gorosaurus or distract the MUTO pair or something, but otherwise, if someone like Maga Orochi or Zaigorg even look at him funny, he's dead.

That brings us to Zaigorg vs Leu, the big matchup of the powerhouses, and... I don't see Leu having a fun time here.He's basically Iris, but a thousand time more dangerous: Very passive and a master of ominously staring at his foes. In the fight against Grigo Regina especially, Leu just... kinda let her whale on him, only responding with tail missiles or pushing her back eventually. He's just not very aggressive on the ground.He's going to let Zaigorg walk up and start smacking the shit out of him, which will prompt the tail missiles, which is gonna annoy Zaigorg, but not really do much of anything to him, given how absurdly tanky Zaigorg himself is, and likely prompt beam spam out of him. Said beam insta-killed Ultraman X even through an otherwise healthy color timer, so Leu is definitely not going to enjoy getting blasted by that if his barrier fails to breach it. That may make Leu respond with Requiem Genesis, which Zaigorg can definitely take a few of. It's just a fight I don't see Leu winning, as Zaigorg is just the far more aggressive fighter, and if he does find himself pressured by Leu somehow, he can just unleash the energy draining tentacles or go berserk and unleash all of his firepower as seen at the tail end of his rematch against X. And if Maga Orochi decides to crash this party instead, or the Gotengo gets the opportunity to freeze blast Leu, he's going down even faster.

Two minutes will have passed, and likely the three UM kaiju and Alien Barrossa will be dead by the time Pedanium Zetton's able to rejoin the fray properly, if the Gotengo hasn't already decided to freeze over the mechanical bug man. Evolved Pedanium Zetton is... a weird one, given it seems Kei completely forgot PZ can teleport around. He's much more physical happy with only a beam or two thrown in, which is good news for whoever is fighting him. Maga Orochi can kinda hang, though the beams are going to really do a number to him, but all Maga Orochi has to do is survive and do as much as he can so reinforcements can arrive, either in the form of Supercharged Godzilla, or Zaigorg, or even the Gotengo. If Pedanium Zetton decides to grow super sized, that's a huge target for the Gotengo to immediately blast. The odds just aren't in Moar's favor with my team having the distinct numbers advantage, especially thanks to the effects of the EMP and Leu's overall passive fighting style. Once Pedanium Zetton gets un EMP'd, casualties on my side are likely to start piling up if either my powerhouse or one of my two team leaders don't intercept him quickly, but between the tankiness of Maga Orochi, LPG, Zaigorg, and Night Fang, and the latter's Nightmare abilities helping to throw Kei off his game, the super swole Zetton, the last standing member of his team, is going to go down.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I see Gira’s team ultimately triumphing. Superior numbers, the EMP hampering both PZE and stopping Jikiro from using his magnetism to pull the Gotengo down and destroy it, and a stronger powerhouse. Leugocyte is nothing to be messed with, but overpowering two subpar Ultras and one impressive kaiju is nothing compared to overwhelming X, Tiga, and OG Ultraman at the same time.

MV Godzilla, especially with Mothra’s aid, can absolutely handle Desghidorah, if not killing him then mangling him into unconsciousness. The war of lackeys would be hard to decide if not for both Maga-Orochi and HB Godzilla being able to get involved.

When PZE wakes up, he’ll be a force to be reckoned with. After powering himself up he proved too much for Geed Magnificent to handle, which puts him above Maga-Orochi who got easily overwhelmed by Orb’s equivalent form (not that I’m saying that all Ultras are equal, just that Orb and Geed are practically neck and neck in the majority of their forms). If PZE utilized Pedanium Zetton’s full range of abilities effectively, I’d have a harder time nailing down a winner, but as is he will just get overwhelmed by the time he is back in working order.

Gigantic PZE would be immensely difficult to bring down, both being able to bat away one of Geed RMM’s powerful finishers and being able to deliver an energized punch that would one shot anyone on Gira’s team except Zaigorg, MV Godzilla, Maga-Orochi, and maybe HB Godzilla. And even then, none of those four would be loving life after getting hit by it.

One could make the arguement that giant PZE should still be able to use beams, which would make things absolutely painful for Gira’s team, but he mostly just let Geed shoot him. Which is going to prove bad when Zaigorg decides to go all out...
KWCE Administrator

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

If Pedanium Zetton is able to get the momentum ball rolling, my team would be in for absolute hell. However, between the sheer numbers I have on my side, the EMP preventimg EPZ from doing much of anything for two minutes, and Leugocyte being a very passive/reactionary fighter, he just won't be able to get far before being ganged up on, blasted, or frozen.

Team Gira
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.