Kaiju Kolosseum Semifinals: FatBaconUnicorn vs HillyHulk

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Semifinals: FatBaconUnicorn vs HillyHulk

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

FatBaconUnicorn
Godzilla (FW), Mecha Gomora (Salome), Ghidorah (GMK), Mothra (GMK), Guiron, Kong (2017), Gomora (Original), and Destrudos

VS

HillyHulk
Grande’s Red King, Dagarha, Maga-Grand King, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, Erimaki Telesdon, Windom (Z), Mothra Imago (Heisei), Thorny Devil, and Zeppandon (Orb)

Arena: Mt. Fuji

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
Mothra (GMK) can transfer her energy upon death to Ghidorah (GMK) to turn him into King Ghidorah, with Gravity Beams.

FatBaconUnicorn, will you use your item Random Showa Monster? You have a day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Semifinals: FatBaconUnicorn vs HillyHulk

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I will not be using my item.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

And so, it may begin.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Let me preface this by saying that, pound for pound, Hillyhulk's lackeys are straight up better than what FatBacon has. Maga Grand King alone would be nearly impossible for any of FatBacon's lackeys to take on, but then combine in the rest of Hillyhulk's team, and that's just a clean wipe there, with maybe Windom or the Thorny Devil biting it. That leaves them free to go help out their leaders, or their powerhouse ally in Zeppandon against Destrudos.

Except either of those is going to be a death sentence for them. If they try to aid Zeppandon, most of Hillyhulk's lackeys are dying on the spot to a chain lightning, which Destrudos LOVES to do when ganged up on. And heaven forbid if any of them gets nailed by the D4, which will straight up murder them on the spot. If Mothra can get in position and start laying down powder before the chain lightning comes out, they have a chance, but even then Destrudos is far from helpless in regards to just brawling.

Zeppandon is incredibly durable and powerful in his own right, as seen by how he nonchalantly ignored most of what Thunder Breastar was doing to him. However, he has one glaring flaw: His ego and cockiness. Being Juggler in the form of a kaiju means he thinks his's hot stuff and is likely going to let whoever he's facing land a few blows on him to show they can't do anything to him, which is true for most of Bacon's team... But Destrudos's blows WILL hurt, and if the D4 ray lands, Zeppandon is going to have a one way ticket to the afterlife.

Red King is going to brutalize the hell out of FW Godzilla, but at the very least Godzilla's atomic breath will hopefully buy him some time for help to arrive before he gets his arms or tail ripped off and used against him. Mecha Gomora would be a much more even matchup in that case, which would leave FW against Dagahra, who is once again crippled by the lack of deep water nearby. He'll be annoying to whoever he's facing, but if he goes up against Mecha Gomora, he's going to quickly get beaten into a pulp, before going to face off against Red King. And once Destrudos if finished cleaning up Zeppandon and the rest of Hillyhulk's lackeys, Red King is going to be in for a very bad time.

The fact that Hillyhulk's lackeys are just factually better than FatBacon's is what makes this close. Destrudos and its chain lightning and D4 Ray are just so damn dangerous, and I just don't see anyone on Hillyhulk's side having the firepower necessary to fully put it down, ontop of the absolute unit that is Mecha Gomora...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm pretty sure I can handle this. The squad I'm fighting is inferior and the main problems are things I have answers for. I hoped Dagahra would be useful with the lakes, but if Giratina is right then it wasn't meant to be yet again. Still, I could use him to distract the other two (especially Mecha Gomora) and eventually have him and Grand King overcome them. Meanwhile, I don't have the weaponry to kill Destrudos besides possibly Grand King.

However, I still do have the means to kill him since I have three kaiju that can use his own attacks against him. His electric attack is going to hurt if not controlled, but he is not unbeatable especially with Deathscythe to distract before Red King and Grand King rejoin the fight. This will be tough, but I'm confident I can win.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

HillyHulk wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:50 pm I I hoped Dagahra would be useful with the lakes, but if Giratina is right then it wasn't meant to be yet again.
I checked, and there is ONE lake on Mt Fuji that could work for Dagahra, as the rest would only come up to his knees or ankles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Motosu

Maybe he could make this lake work if things are Showa scaled, but since I assume this is Heisei scaled, he's going to have a hard time even making this lake work unless he lures someone in...

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

This is literally the only time the specific scale would matter, so I flipped a coin to decide if it was 50 or 100 meter scale. It came up 100 meters, so this is Heisei scaling.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Well, it's Heisei scaling so it makes this tougher but this could work when Dagahra realizes the attack isn't working and retreats to the lake (similar to what he did with Leo). If Mecha Gomora follows him (there isn't much in the way with FW Godzilla likely out for the count, his allies being dead, and the threat of Destrudos being the more prominent one and thus having the most focus of everyone else), the lake could be a good trap. Not sure how much stock to put into that, so I'll leave that as a thought.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

I really am the underdog it seems. Hilly's team is a strong one, one that I think would destroy me if not for a few things. Mothra 2001 can destract Mothra Heisei long enough for Heisei to be knocked onto the ground and have the others gang up on her. 2001 is faster than Heisei can dish enough damage to knock her onto the ground, Fw Godzilla can also help with an atomic blast if he isn't distracted enough from Red King. Dagahra is gonna get grabbed and thrown around like a ragdoll due to there being barley any water. Eventually 2001 Mothra will be shot out of the sky and stomped on by one of Hilly's team but that will power Ghidorah up to King Ghidorah. Thorny Devil & Guiron will be destroyed really fast, Windom & Erimaki Tesledon will be trouble but could be taken down by King Ghidorah, Kong & maybe OG Gomora if they work together. Maga-Grand King & Hyper Zetton Deathscythe will then proceed to destroy the rest of my lackyes cause they are way too strong for any of them to handle. Leaving FW Godzilla, Destrudos & Mecha-Gomora. Zeppandon is strong and quite durable but his biggest weakness if his ego. Leaving him open. Destrudos can fly and can help the other members of my team every once and awhile with a beam blast or simple shoving Zeppandon out of the way for a sec to grab one of them and have Mecha-Gomora & Godzilla deal with the remaining monsters. If any of the three go down, it will most likely be Godzilla. But even if that happens I can see the pair of Ultra Kaiju dealing with the remaining four. Especially if they try to charge either of them head on, gonna be met with the D4 Ray or slammed into the earth like a child's toy by the pair.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I've been considering something else that might work against Destrudos after the whole "lake trap" thing; Mothra's seal. She usually uses it on weakened kaiju and given the destructive force of its energy attacks it should be doing a number on it when it gets reflected. If Mothra could get the seal to work, it should seal the deal (ba-dum-ching) for FatBaconUnicorn's team since Mecha Gomora won't be able to handle that many strong enemies at once.

(Geez, I thought the Breakdown fight had me being excessive. Last thing I post, I swear.)
Last edited by HillyHulk on Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Mothra’s seal I don’t see working. She only used it on Heisei Godzilla after he got knocked out and dragged out over the ocean, a monster has to be very weakened for her to use it. Destrudos is not getting to that point.

If Heisei Mothra coated Destrudos in scales immediately, they’d have a chance of beating him, especially if he used his lightning burst and got it all reflected back at him. But Heisei Mothra doesn’t do that, she shot her beams at Godzilla for a bit then rammed into his chest before using the scales.

Ramming into FW Godzilla is going to get her slammed into the dirt and stomped to death, and ramming Mecha Gomora will get her ripped in half, same with Destrudos.

Dagarha only has one lake he could use, and the chances of him getting to it and using it effectively are not as high as Mecha Gomora grabbing him out of the sky with the extendo-arms and slamming him down, or of FW Godzilla blasting him out of the sky and swinging him around like a rag doll.

Grande’s Red King vs Mecha Gomora would be a hell of a fight, but I gotta go with Mecha Gomora. Red King doesn’t like beams, and Mecha Gomora has no issue with spamming his.

Zeppandon is powerful, very much so, but Destrudos is on another level. Zeppandon’s firepower is not doing much to the guy that no-selled three Ultra-finishers (yes, illusion versions of them, but they demonstrated the same level of power as at least a standard Heisei Ultra finisher). If the D4 Ray doesn’t kill Zeppandon, Destrudos will just eventually break him down with superior melee and firepower.

Ultimately Hilly has no solid answer for Mecha Gomora or Destrudos, just small chances that aren’t supported by the source material.
KWCE Administrator

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Zeppandon's ego and cockiness, combined with Hilly's lack of effective means of putting down Mecha Gomora or Destrudos, gives Fatbacon the edge in this match

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

I vote for Me
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.