Kaiju Kolosseum Quarterfinal: Free-For-All

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Quarterfinal: Free-For-All

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Voyager for fifth, Me for fourth, Hilly for third, Moar for second and Gira for first
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Bacon for last, Voyager for fourth, Hilly for third, me for second, Gira for first.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, thanks to his Mecha Gomora being an utter absolute unit, I see Bacon outlawing Voyager, even if Voyager's overall team is technically beyter. So unfortunately for Voyager, he gets Fifth

Then next to go is likely Bacon in 4th. Mecha Gomora's a fearsome machine, but all of that firepower and AOE is going to.paint a huge target on his back once everyone is pissed off enough. He'll go down fighting, and I see Moar's own Pedanium Zetton also going down at around this time for similar reasons,

This means Moar will likely get 3rd. As I said before, Pedanium Zetton will likely find everyone ganging up on him for being a teleporting asshole, and Desghidorah will be the last member of Moar's army standing. Alas, Desghidorah's firepower is far pess effective than his durability, so he'll eventually get beaten into a coma.

Thay jusy leaves Hillyhulk and me, and the battlefield does not suit Dagahra well. He and the weaker Geed Mechagomora will be facing off against my LPG, Maga Orochi, and HB Goji. Everyone will be wounded, exhausted, and damaged by this point, but the numbers are in my favor, and overall firepower. Red King, allergic to beams, will be long dead by now, which also severely hinders Hillyhulk, cementing him in 2nd. And that leaves my crew, battered and exhausted, and likely down a tank, in first place. Team Gira in 1st
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm voting FatBaconUnicorn, then VoyagerGoji, then Giratina93, then yours truly, then Moarcrossovers.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Actually, for my vote, I’ll change it to;

Bacon: 5th
Myself: 4th
Moar: 3rd
Hilly: 2nd
Gira: 1st
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think FatBaconUnicorn comes in first place, Giratina93 in second, VoyagerGoji in third, HillyHulk in fourth and MoarCrossovers in last.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:07 pm I think FatBaconUnicorn comes in first place, Giratina93 in second, VoyagerGoji in third, HillyHulk in fourth and MoarCrossovers in last.

Huh? You saying Bacon wins the entire match or he loses? If the latter, how do I beat Gira in rankings? And if the former, how do I beat Hilly and Moar?
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:07 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:07 pm I think FatBaconUnicorn comes in first place, Giratina93 in second, VoyagerGoji in third, HillyHulk in fourth and MoarCrossovers in last.

Huh? You saying Bacon wins the entire match or he loses? If the latter, how do I beat Gira in rankings? And if the former, how do I beat Hilly and Moar?
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a joke.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

HillyHulk wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:50 pm

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a joke.
I highly doubt. From what i can recall, Shin takes FMs seriously.
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I believe he is saying I get first? Cause the wording suggestions that it would be Moar dying first but Idk maybe I am misreading that. A bit confusing.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:57 pm
I believe he is saying I get first? Cause the wording suggestions that it would be Moar dying first but Idk maybe I am misreading that. A bit confusing.
Either way, quite odd rankings.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Current rankings, we got a tie for second and a very close race for fourth. (Explanation of points: a vote for 5th place gives one, a vote for 4th gives two, so on up to a vote for 1st place giving 5 points).
Voyager: 11
Bacon: 12
Hilly: 20
Moar: 20
Gira: 27

Voting ends on Monday, 7pm EST, so there is still ample time for new votes and things to be shaken up.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

VoyagerGoji for fifth, FatBaconUnicorn for fourth (barely), HillyHulk for third, MoarCrossovers for second, and Giratina93 for first.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Oh cmon. Don’t do me like this.
Last edited by Voyager on Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!