Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: VoyagerGoji vs Filler

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: VoyagerGoji vs Filler

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

VoyagerGoji
Grande’s Tyrant, Megalon, Skull Gomora, Zetton (Original), Imago Battra, and Striker Eureka

VS

Alien Barossa (Gen II), Gappa (Male and Female), Cyber Godzilla, Jiger, Anguirus (55), and Raiga

Arena: Las Vegas

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
Alien Barossa (Gen II) is allowed access to all the weapons he was shown using.
The Raiga used is the smaller, red version that most of the movie focuses on.

VoyagerGoji, will you use your item Moguera Factory? You have a day to decide, until then, no one else may post in this match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: VoyagerGoji vs Filler

Showcase vid for Alien Barossa (Gen II): https://youtu.be/cUfxeuAkwgI

And for Raiga: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhs4pk
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’ll not waste the Mysterians’ time since I think my team is well equipped for this.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Then let the battle commence!
KWCE Administrator

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

So, I think I have this fairly well. The Gappas and Jiger will not be doing much as they’re pretty weak and don’t really have the hurt power. Cyber Godzilla and Anguirus could be annoyances but I think my team is pretty well-equipped for them. Then we have Alien Barossa and and Raiga. While these two are quite powerful, with the sheer amount of team members I have and the fact that I seriously doubt any would be killed fighting the weaker four enemies, I think my team can overcome them. Raiga will fall first, then after a little struggle, Barossa will succumb to Tyrant’s iron fist and his goons. I can see Megalon and Striker dying to Barossa but not much else.
For Emperor and Empire!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Barossa and Raiga REALLY wish they had better allies here, because most of the filler team exists to die. The Gappas are... just kinda there, and Jiger cannot hope to hang with anyone on Voyager's team. Cyberzilla's likewise dead the moment anyone on Voyager's team looks at him, given he got an arm blasted off by a stray blast from an alien fighter, and GRA Angy may be a vicious little thing, but he's in WAY over his head against the likes of Skull Gomora and Striker Eureka.

Barossa is the most dangerous person here, with Raiga alongside him, but Tyrant can hold his own against either one if not overwhelm Raiga up close, and Skull Gomora can also hang in there. Once the rest of the filler team's fodder is downed, Barossa and Raiga are going to find themselves ganged up on and destroyed, even if they take Striker Eureka and maybe Zetton with them to the grave.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Yeah, Voyager’s gonna take this one rather solidly, RNG seems to suck at picking lackeys. 2nd Gen Barossa and Raiga are tough foes, but the rest of the filler team could be taken out by a bombing run by Battra, leaving a very solid leader and very solid lackey to be stomped into the dirt.
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Tyrant really has a way of winning tournament, don't he?

Yeah, once again, Skull Gomora and Tyrant are durable and tough enough to clear thought the fillers. Barrasso is the only problem and he wont last long with the whole team against him.

RIP Evan.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Team Voyager takes this quite easily.
For Emperor and Empire!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, Voyager's got this one on lockdown as well.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Team Voyager has this in the bag.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

VoyagerGoji

RIP Evan.