The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

Re: The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Post by Voyager »

I’ll take King Joe STOARGE Custom and Maga Basser.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I have a feeling that this is where I leave the party. I’ll try my best though!
For Emperor and Empire!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:52 pm We say farewell to Soggy and Breakdown, it was wonderful having y’all.

Lol, been a ton of fun guys! I fought hard but you guys and the better teams. Good luck to you all!

Quick question, am I still allowed to vote? Just wanted to know if I could before I did without asking.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:50 pm
Quick question, am I still allowed to vote? Just wanted to know if I could before I did without asking.
Yes you are still allowed to vote.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Upon further review, there is one team that could possibly lose other than me.

Lookin at you Bacon.
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:36 pm Lookin at you Bacon.
reverse card.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Because everyone’s ready, the Quarterfinal will start a day early. Just letting you all know now, it starts at 7 pm EST, March 2nd.

As well, here’s how this is gonna go.
Fifth Place: Eliminated.
Fourth Place: 50 points.
Third Place: 100 points.
Second Place: 150 Points.
First Place: 200 Points.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:19 pm Because everyone’s ready, the Quarterfinal will start a day early. Just letting you all know now, it starts at 7 pm EST, March 2nd.

As well, here’s how this is gonna go.
Fifth Place: Eliminated.
Fourth Place: 50 points.
Third Place: 100 points.
Second Place: 150 Points.
First Place: 200 Points.

How will we determine who takes first, second, third and fourth?
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

VoyagerGoji wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:29 pm How will we determine who takes first, second, third and fourth?
Everyone will vote for who they think takes each place, not just who gets last.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Also also, because y’all know what you’re up against, I’m gonna let y’all choose to deploy your items before it starts. You can only use one item, and if either Gira or Voyager chooses to use G-Force Assault, the other cannot use it.
KWCE Administrator

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:06 am Also also, because y’all know what you’re up against, I’m gonna let y’all choose to deploy your items before it starts. You can only use one item, and if either Gira or Voyager chooses to use G-Force Assault, the other cannot use it.
We don’t want 6 super X’s do we?
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:06 am Also also, because y’all know what you’re up against, I’m gonna let y’all choose to deploy your items before it starts. You can only use one item, and if either Gira or Voyager chooses to use G-Force Assault, the other cannot use it.
Considering that two of the same thing can't be used, I guess that means I can't use Planet Cheney because of the two Mecha Gomora.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, given the sheer amount of beams and projectiles that will be flying around, the super x trio won't be lasting any length of time, so I'll instead go with good old HB Godzilla
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:18 am
Considering that two of the same thing can't be used, I guess that means I can't use Planet Cheney because of the two Mecha Gomora.
You can use Planet Cheney, like I said, I had a plan regarding this scenario.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:15 am
HillyHulk wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:18 am
You can use Planet Cheney, like I said, I had a plan regarding this scenario.
Well, I hope your plan works in my favor. I'll give it a try.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Oh I am gonna use my item this round

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Same, I need every chance I can get.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Alright, here’s how things are gonna be!

FatBaconUnicorn shall be aided by Gigantis.
Giratina93 shall be aided by HB Godzilla.
HillyHulk has changed the battlefield to Planet Cheney, and shall be aided by Mecha Gomora, Imitation Ultraman, and Imitation Ultraseven. However, due to the fact that their Mecha Gomora is currently on Bacon’s team, they’re going to need to use a backup, which they happen to have in a neat little capsule. The Mecha Gomora on Hilly’s team will be the version shown in Ultraman Geed!
And finally, the most ground-shaking addition of all, VoyagerGoji shall be aided by two Showa Mogueras.
KWCE Administrator

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:47 pm Alright, here’s how things are gonna be!

HillyHulk has changed the battlefield to Planet Cheney, and shall be aided by Mecha Gomora, Imitation Ultraman, and Imitation Ultraseven. However, due to the fact that their Mecha Gomora is currently on Bacon’s team, they’re going to need to use a backup, which they happen to have in a neat little capsule. The Mecha Gomora on Hilly’s team will be the version shown in Ultraman Geed!
And finally, the most ground-shaking addition of all, VoyagerGoji shall be aided by two Showa Mogueras.
Wait, can I not use my Super X’s?
Last edited by Voyager on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

VoyagerGoji wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:02 pm
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:47 pm Alright, here’s how things are gonna be!

Wait, can I not use my Super X’s?
I am a dumbass, I apologize, yes you will be aided by the Super X trio, not Showa Mogueras.
KWCE Administrator