The Voyager Cup R3 - Monster X + Gigan (Modified) vs MOGUERA (Heisei)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

The Voyager Cup R3 - Monster X + Gigan (Modified) vs MOGUERA (Heisei)

Post by Voyager »

Monster X + Gigan (Modified) vs MOGUERA (Heisei)

Standard Heisei Scaling
Arena: Destroyed Tokyo (GFW)

Post your votes in bold.
For Emperor and Empire!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Re: The Voyager Cup R3 - Monster X + Gigan (Modified) vs MOGUERA (Heisei)

Post by _JNavs_ »

Monster X handles Moguera, holds him by the arms, and lets Gigan get his shots in. There's no Mothra to save him here, so this would be a complete jump considering MOGUERA has the mobility of a Nokia phone and the durability of an iPhone screen.

The team wins
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

How funny, first round Monster X is allowed to go Keizer and they’re up against an enemy that Keizer would be worse against than X.

If Moguera went all out, used all his weapons from the very beginning, he’d win. Not even Monster X would be able to handle all that at once. However, that is not how the penguin turret does things, given how he still did not go all out against SpaceGodzilla until several hours into a battle where G-Force knew full well how deadly their enemy was before it started.

And Moguera is kinda helpless unless you’re in front of him. Yeah, he can split up, but that just makes him two smaller, weaker targets. Gigan’s proved himself fast enough to dodge the Gotengo’s missiles, so as long as he doesn’t stand still in front of Moguera he should be fine. However, at the same time, Gigan and Monster X’s beams will probably do little to Moguera, who was able to withstand SpaceG’s beams without too much issue.

I am leaning Xilien team, but I’m not casting a vote yet just because one slip up can put either alien in a world of hurt.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

M.O.G.U.E.R.A's arsenal makes close range combat dangerous. It's because of that slowness, however, getting a good hit is going to be difficult with Gigan's faster flight speed and Monster X's greater ground speed and anti-gravity. While Monster X likely won't be able to get close, Gigan will which leads to getting slashed by chainsaw hands and stomach. Monster X and Gigan should beat it.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Abstaining, but leaning The Team. A slip up could cost one or the other their life. You wouldn't want a spiral missile lodged in your face ready to explode.
For Emperor and Empire!

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

MOGUERA fought Spacegodzilla for hours and his weapons are could probably OHKO Gigan. I don't really see X closing the distance and keeping it closed.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:MOGUERA fought Spacegodzilla for hours....
Agreed. Moguera's durability is solid, but by that same logic, Monster X fought Godzilla for maybe thirty minutes by the film's pacing. Not that impressive until you realize that every other monster lasted minutes or seconds against GFW Goji. A monster which sent a 30k ton Kumonga soaring into the horizon and took this without flinching:

So if Moguera fired everything at Monster X, I think it might kill him, but that's not Moguera's strategy. Which means Monster X will get up close tanking whatever Moguera fires first and then get slammed to the ground. I have no doubt Monster X will eventually be blasted off, but how many times can Moguera repeat that trend? I don't think too many...

So Monster X rushes the mech and enters a vicious melee. Trading mighty blows and thunder beams with the mech's arsonal. After a long battle, the alien warrior, bloody but still alive, looks to Gigan victoriously. Now remembering he had an ally...
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon