The Voyager Cup R3 - King Ghidorah (MV) vs Destoroyah

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

The Voyager Cup R3 - King Ghidorah (MV) vs Destoroyah

Post by Voyager »

King Ghidorah (MV) vs Destoroyah

Standard Heisei Scaling

Post your votes in bold.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The Voyager Cup R3 - King Ghidorah (MV) vs Destoroyah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

King Ghidorah. I would have a much harder time deciding this if it were not for the fact that we literally see that King Ghidorah will be resisting a lot of things Destoroyah can do. He could absorb Destoroyah’s energy with no ill effects, the OD beam would probably lose a lot of its impact against him, and even an Aggregate dogpile is going to do nothing to him as he just rips them apart while they spray him with fumes that he is immune to.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Abstaining for now. I'm seeing this being an extremely drawn out and long fight, because neither can really effectively put the other down. I'm leaning ever so slightly towards Ghidorah, but at the same time, Destoroyah is EXTREMELY hard to kill.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Ghidorah wins for having regen, superior intelligence, and much better fighting style combined with agility. Destroyah is an immobile tank who's beam wasn't terribly impressive, pretty much your standard Heisei sparkler ray. The Laser Horn is where things could get dangerous for Ghidorah, as one wrong move could probably lop off a head or two. However I'm pretty confident that Ghidorah can probably handle Destroyah long before the Laser Horn comes into play. The aggregates are a non-issue, as if they swarm Ghidorah his heads can literally just pluck them off one by one. Or he can just fly into the air and the aggregates can do literally nothing, lol. Depending on the arena (should REALLY start including those, they can affect the outcome of some battles), Ghidorah could juice himself up and really push Destroyah's shit in.
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Breakdown wrote:Ghidorah wins for having regen, superior intelligence, and much better fighting style combined with agility. Destroyah is an immobile tank who's beam wasn't terribly impressive, pretty much your standard Heisei sparkler ray. The Laser Horn is where things could get dangerous for Ghidorah, as one wrong move could probably lop off a head or two. However I'm pretty confident that Ghidorah can probably handle Destroyah long before the Laser Horn comes into play. The aggregates are a non-issue, as if they swarm Ghidorah his heads can literally just pluck them off one by one. Or he can just fly into the air and the aggregates can do literally nothing, lol. Depending on the arena (should REALLY start including those, they can affect the outcome of some battles), Ghidorah could juice himself up and really push Destroyah's shit in.
I clarified at the start of the tournament that each battle takes place in a bland, open arena.
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Despite Destoroyah's durability and the energy blade is something to look out for, King Ghidorah's superior CQC and long range (coming from both his mouths and wings) will whittle it down. His intellect will most likely concoct a strategy to deal with the aggreggates as well as take advantage of the weakness in his chest. Ghidorah isn't taking Destoroyah down without a fight, but he will go down.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

King Ghidorah may not be immune to the OD (cause it was a different OD then the microoxygen one) but everything GVR said spelt it out for me. The One Who Is Many is immune to all of Dessy's tricks and can easily tear the crab to bits.

RIP Evan.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Wasn't Destoroyah gunned down by the military, or am i remembering things out of order.

Ghidorah takes this, he has the agility to dodge an atomic blast mid-fire, he can literally just bite a power beam and burn off an onslaught of crabs that probably wouldn't be able to break through his golden chainmail scales anyway.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

_JNavs_ wrote:Wasn't Destoroyah gunned down by the military, or am i remembering things out of order.
Yes, though this was with intense cold, which Destoroyah is weak too, after Destoroyah was blasted several times by Meltdown Godzilla’s Spiral Rays.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

KG has the intelligence, strength, powers, and agility to beat out Mr. Chonky here.
For Emperor and Empire!