Monster Mayhem Round 8: GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Giratina93

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 8: GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Giratina93

Post by Giratina93 »

There's stuff I really don't agree with (g2000 is more than capable of putting down dessy with ease, for starters,), but I lack the means or the patience to counterargue, so I bow out of this match. I accept defeat.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Edit: Nevermind.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I would say Giratina accepting defeat is good grounds for this round ending with a victory for GodzillavsRayquaza, wouldn't you guys?
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I mean, it is a tied round...

...I just keep feeling like a heel, like Giratina is only doing this because he's so annoyed from hearing me yammer about Grand King Ghidorah that he doesn't want to deal with it for another week...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Nah, its not because of you, Zarm. My schedule is just getting a little too hectic for my liking, and I lack the arguing skills to counteract your points.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Well, I tend to agree with Zarm that GKG's bolts aren't near as potent as it seems. His tendency to get close, combined with his lack of ability to put down Destroyah quickly, leads me to think that he would lose in a confrontation with Destroyah.

The next big hurtles of GvR's team is Godzilla 2000, King Ghidorah & Fire Rodan. Having the numbers advantage, GvR's drafts and/or Destroyah should be able to take down one of them while GMK and Hedorah occupy the other two. Then that group moves on, and one-by-one the dominos fall.

Voting GodzillavsRayquaza. And due to Giratina admitting defeat (don't blame him, if he's busy), I think its time to end the round.
Resized Image