Monster Mayhem Round 6: Coobzilla03 vs. Giratina93

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 6: Coobzilla03 vs. Giratina93

Post by Giratina93 »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote: You do have a point. G2000 is a pumped up Showa minus the melee capabilities. I was waiting for some reinforcements behind your reasoning, but you take forever to post lol.
Well, I've been busy with work and getting my dad's house on the market, so I can't quite be on here 24/7, just when I can.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 6: Coobzilla03 vs. Giratina93

Post by Zarm »

You make a good point; 2000's a pretty tough cookie. I think you're underselling '55 Anguirus a little, but... ultimately, I can't argue with your other points.

All right- wishy-washy Zarm will change his vote once again. :) Because 2000's not just a one-trick pony. Giratina93.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!