Monster Mayhem Boss Round: MuchWowSuchGodzilla vs. Spacegodzilla

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Monster Mayhem Boss Round: MuchWowSuchGodzilla vs. Spacegodzilla

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Spacegodzilla

vs.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
- Godzilla (2014)
- MUTO (Female)
- Kumonga (2004)
- King Ghidorah (2001)
- Striker Eureka

Arena: Crystal-Infested Fukuoka (GvSG)

Voting may begin!
Resized Image

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Monster Mayhem Boss Round: MuchWowSuchGodzilla vs. Spacegodzilla

Post by Giratina93 »

Corona beams are nasty and painful. Four of the kaiju here are going to be one or two shot by them, and Spacegodzilla loves to SPAM them, especially in flight mode. Striker isn't living one, King Ghidorah is going to be hurting, Kumonga won't survive, and the female Muto is... not going to enjoy life for long. Nevermind the constant crystal meteors, the telekinesis, and Spacegodzilla's own tail which is going to skewer almost anyone it hits.

The SOLE light for MWSG's team is G14, who if he can close the distance, will push Spacegodzilla down and try to stomp a hole in his chest... except Spacegodzilla is a hell of a lot more durable than the Female Muto, and can actually retaliate either with point blank corona beams (which G14 won't be liking), or with energized slaps of his own to push him back. And unless someone figures out to take out the central crystal structure in the tower, and then SPaceG's shoulder crystals... he's not running out of energy any time soon.

Spacegodzilla.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Ouch. I once counted Spacegodzilla taking hits- and it was something on the order of 77 of them, combined, from Heisei Godzilla, and MOGUERA/Star Falcon. I don't think this team has that kind of firepower. Maybe if Striker Eureka had unlimited ammo, instead of 18 shots...

(By the way, is friendly fire disabled? Because Striker Eureka and the MUTO's EMP won't mix well...)

G14 and King Ghidorah can launch some assaults against SpaceGodzilla, and Striker Eureka could be perfect for destroying the shoulder crystals if it somehow lasted long enough to deliver those hits after all the required softening-up. But I just don't see this team having the damage potential to take Spacegodzilla down before they are slowly, one-by-one, picked off.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Friendly fire is disabled.

Added in 1 hour 5 minutes 18 seconds:
Anyways, I have to go with Spacegodzilla. MWSG will start out strong, doing some damage ganging up on Spacegodzilla. But as soon as he gets them off his back, Kumonga falls... then Striker.. then MUTO. Ghidorah lasts for 30 seconds longer, then its Godzilla v. Spacegodzilla. Spacegodzilla wins after a little bit.
Resized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

SpaceGodzilla

With the home field advantage, Spacegodzilla slaughters this team, Godzilla isn't getting any hits in, his atomic breath would literally tickle Spacegodzilla, the Corona beams are going to F him up, MUTO won't last either. King Ghidorah can definitely do some damage, but not nearly enough to shatter the shoulder crystals, Kumonga can try to web him, but really won't be doing much and probably dies to one Corona Beam.

Ghidorah and Striker might be able to shatter a shoulder crystal, but that tail can put down striker no problem. King Ghidorah could hold out with the shield, but with massive crystals incoming and Gravity tornado, the guardian dragon will die.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Guys, I think were not giving my team full credit here. Numbers advantage play a huge part in every boss fight IMO, sure one on one SpaceGodzilla might be able to rip my team apart, but they are a team for a reason.
to e
G14 and FeMUTO could rush in an maul SpaceGodzilla for a while until he decides use one of his energized slaps to push them back...which would give him like 2 seconds of recovery. I dont see G14 and FeMUTO doing much damage by just mauling SG alone, but I have an entire team with me to help. Kumongas webbing could possibly impair SGs vision for a little bit, allowing Striker Eureka or KG to get in close enough to break his crystal shoulders. SG BARELY dealt with Moggy/Heisei, and 5 combatants is alot more than 2(3 if you count Moguera coming apart). KGs eletric bite will deal some damage, and if SE uses his missiles at CC then for sure of of KGs crystals are gone. This is happening all while SG is still getting mauled by G14 and FeMUTO.
Zarm wrote:Ouch. I once counted Spacegodzilla taking hits- and it was something on the order of 77 of them, combined, from Heisei Godzilla, and MOGUERA/Star Falcon. I don't think this team has that kind of firepower. Maybe if Striker Eureka had unlimited ammo, instead of 18 shots...

(By the way, is friendly fire disabled? Because Striker Eureka and the MUTO's EMP won't mix well...)

G14 and King Ghidorah can launch some assaults against SpaceGodzilla, and Striker Eureka could be perfect for destroying the shoulder crystals if it somehow lasted long enough to deliver those hits after all the required softening-up. But I just don't see this team having the damage potential to take Spacegodzilla down before they are slowly, one-by-one, picked off.
Yeah, SG is extremely durage, but my Kaiju are very grimy and can last long enough to deal sustainable damage, if not outright break his Shoulder Crystals after a few minutes. Mogeura did that fairly easy with one of his little spinny missle thingys lol.
UltimateDitto wrote:SpaceGodzilla

With the home field advantage, Spacegodzilla slaughters this team, Godzilla isn't getting any hits in, his atomic breath would literally tickle Spacegodzilla, the Corona beams are going to F him up, MUTO won't last either. King Ghidorah can definitely do some damage, but not nearly enough to shatter the shoulder crystals, Kumonga can try to web him, but really won't be doing much and probably dies to one Corona Beam.

Ghidorah and Striker might be able to shatter a shoulder crystal, but that tail can put down striker no problem. King Ghidorah could hold out with the shield, but with massive crystals incoming and Gravity tornado, the guardian dragon will die.
I agree with G14s beams not being able to do much, but my team has decent durability(barring Striker and Kumonga, albeit Kumonga will be in the back lines). As I said earlier, Kumonga could possibly impair his vision for a bit until one of his Corona beams disintegrates it, in which he could just add some more. I dont think SG would be able to single him out with 3 other Kaiju right in front/around him.
Giratina93 wrote:Corona beams are nasty and painful. Four of the kaiju here are going to be one or two shot by them, and Spacegodzilla loves to SPAM them, especially in flight mode. Striker isn't living one, King Ghidorah is going to be hurting, Kumonga won't survive, and the female Muto is... not going to enjoy life for long. Nevermind the constant crystal meteors, the telekinesis, and Spacegodzilla's own tail which is going to skewer almost anyone it hits.

The SOLE light for MWSG's team is G14, who if he can close the distance, will push Spacegodzilla down and try to stomp a hole in his chest... except Spacegodzilla is a hell of a lot more durable than the Female Muto, and can actually retaliate either with point blank corona beams (which G14 won't be liking), or with energized slaps of his own to push him back. And unless someone figures out to take out the central crystal structure in the tower, and then SPaceG's shoulder crystals... he's not running out of energy any time soon.

Spacegodzilla.
What is up with the SpaceGodzilla 'one shots everyone' idea? His beams are very powerful, yes, but they arent one shotting anyone. I re watched part of the movie, and Godzilla Junior tanked one of the beams, fell over for a few seconds, and attempted to get back up. Are you saying Godzilla Junior is more durable than most of my team?

SpaceGodzilla literally let Moguera come right up to him and drill a hole into his chest, whats stopping SE or KG from coming up there to blow one of his crystals off? Sure, SG did blast Mogeura away, but there still is G14 and FeMUTO right there attacking him.

It may seem like im not giving SG enough credit, but I am. I just feel my team is durable enough to take a few Corona beams and last long enough for KG or SE to break the Shoulder Crystals, and when that happens my team can finish the job. Not without injury, of course. FeMUTO and G14 will be extremely worn out and at near death, KG might have taken some injury along with SE, but I can see Kumonga being scratch free lol. After a long and grimy fight, I/MWSGwins.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

We mean no disrespect to your team, MuchWowSuchGodzilla. It's not about them; SpaceGodzilla (especially in his home turf) is a tank that requires a significant amount of pounding to breach. Again, per my count last year, Spacegodzilla was shot, hit, bitten, rammed, or otherwise attacked 74 times- 43 of them were before the tower was destroyed, and the majority of them were from Moguera.

I think a point of disagreement here is whether you can just walk right up and blow a shoulder crystal, or whether Spacegodzilla needs to be majorly weakened in order for that to become vulnerable. I would suggest that he at least needs to lack the main spire so that he can't absorb energy from the crystals; otherwise, he has near-infinite reserves (or at least, functionally, far beyond the capacity of this team). He can soak damage and then restore himself from the energy gathered. The level of damage he can absorb is tremendous because he can heal himself almost immediately, as well as tapping it for great reserves of gimmicky, powerful attacks.

For instance, a volley of crystal missile projectiles to rain on the group before they even start. And a telekekinetic pulse that could disable Striker Eureka. And keep in mind that he temporarily incapacitated Heisei Godzilla in just a few shots of the Corona Beam. Little Godzilla, he was toying with; he wanted to capture and torment, not kill. From the site's analysis, "The corona beam ends in a dagger comprised of energy. Its only purpose in existence is to stab into the target, rip it wide open and explode. Slow-motion had shown an amazing discovery; when the corona beam detonates, the energetic dagger quickly reforms to strike again and again. SpaceGodzilla's corona beam is also capable of splitting up into separate entities, thereby inflicting more damage on its target by using more corona beams. It had been documented that in the fight against Godzilla, on numerous occasions, SpaceGodzilla's corona beam had succeeded in penetrating Godzilla's flesh. It is rare that such attacks have the capability of piercing the King of the Monster's armored-hide. A testament of the power SpaceGodzilla wields."

If his reserves haven't been worn down, he still has his high-impact flight mode, his crystal shield (which will probably block any attempt to go for him with missiles right out of the gate), and telekinesis to fling away anyone getting too close- or his impaling tail to deal with the melee-challenger. He didn't make full use of his powers in the early stages because he was toying with Godzilla- sadistically holding him in the air, then throwing him through buildings and the like. He was at his leisure, enjoying humiliating Godzilla and making him suffer. Against multiple opponents, he's not as likely to hold back.

These abilities certainly seem to wane as he takes more severe damage- but I just don't see this team as able to inflict the levels of damage necessary to drain him to that point in the first place. Later-stage SpaceGodzilla, after he's been softened up, isn't using these powers, and has vulnerable shoulder crystals; once he's lost his primary spire and the ability to absorb replenishing energy. This team might have a chance against that guy. But I don't think they'll be able to get him to that point, and if they do, they'll be too much too tattered to take advantage of it.

Now, if we want to argue that Godzilla, MUTO, and KG might survive the initial corona beam assault and rain of crystal missiles, and extremely optimistically suggest that the MUTO's sonar could both identify the crystal spire within whatever building it's in and also recognize its significance, and that the team would try and take it out relatively early in the battle, I can see arguments being made from that vantage point and would be willing to listen to them. I would see that as literally their only shot.

But SpaceGodzilla is definitely not going to just let them destroy it, he'll be throwing everything he has at them- and even if they succeed, I can't see the wounded survivors being able to deal enough damage to SpaceGodzilla (again, per my count above, a good 31 hits from the combined power of Heisei Godzilla and MOGUERA, both of whom pack a punch, to take him down even after he lost the tower) to shatter that shoulder crystal or wear down his ordinary, no-replenishment-forthcoming power reserves before succumbing to their wounds and his arsenal.
Last edited by Zarm on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote: What is up with the SpaceGodzilla 'one shots everyone' idea? His beams are very powerful, yes, but they arent one shotting anyone. I re watched part of the movie, and Godzilla Junior tanked one of the beams, fell over for a few seconds, and attempted to get back up. Are you saying Godzilla Junior is more durable than most of my team?
Spacegodzilla never hit the little one with his beam. He was tormenting Little Godzilla by aiming his beam AROUND Little Godzilla, and he fell over from fear and shock, not from the beam hitting him. Contrast when one hit Godzilla in their first fight: Heisei Godzilla fell to his side from a single Corona Beam, and another one blasted a chunk out of his shoulder. Spacegodzilla only misses when he WANTS to miss, otherwise he has near perfect control over his corona beams.

And HOW are Striker Eureka or KG gonna blow up those crystals? Striker has its missiles, but those take a while to prepare and go off, and we have no idea if they're as strong as MOGUERA's missiles, or if Striker can even aim them that well. King Ghidorah has a snowball's chance in hell of doing damage to the crystals,
because... he has nothing to break them with! Oh, and that hole Moguera drilled into SG? Healed within seconds. Same thing goes for most of any damage thrown Spacegodzilla's way.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Giratina93 wrote:
MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote: What is up with the SpaceGodzilla 'one shots everyone' idea? His beams are very powerful, yes, but they arent one shotting anyone. I re watched part of the movie, and Godzilla Junior tanked one of the beams, fell over for a few seconds, and attempted to get back up. Are you saying Godzilla Junior is more durable than most of my team?
Spacegodzilla never hit the little one with his beam. He was tormenting Little Godzilla by aiming his beam AROUND Little Godzilla, and he fell over from fear and shock, not from the beam hitting him. Contrast when one hit Godzilla in their first fight: Heisei Godzilla fell to his side from a single Corona Beam, and another one blasted a chunk out of his shoulder. Spacegodzilla only misses when he WANTS to miss, otherwise he has near perfect control over his corona beams.

And HOW are Striker Eureka or KG gonna blow up those crystals? Striker has its missiles, but those take a while to prepare and go off, and we have no idea if they're as strong as MOGUERA's missiles, or if Striker can even aim them that well. King Ghidorah has a snowball's chance in hell of doing damage to the crystals,
because... he has nothing to break them with! Oh, and that hole Moguera drilled into SG? Healed within seconds. Same thing goes for most of any damage thrown Spacegodzilla's way.
]

Good point about Striker Eureka, its no solid evidence pointing that he can but also its a possibilty that he could.

Im sure an eletric bite from KG could deal heavy damage to SG or his shoulders.

Well Mogeura did stop the physical attacks on SG after the drill, maybe if my team continuously attacked SG the healing could be countered.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:

]

Good point about Striker Eureka, its no solid evidence pointing that he can but also its a possibilty that he could.

Im sure an eletric bite from KG could deal heavy damage to SG or his shoulders.

Well Mogeura did stop the physical attacks on SG after the drill, maybe if my team continuously attacked SG the healing could be countered.
Except... those bites did jack all to GMK except give him mild shock therapy. No bite marks left (And before you say anything, GMK's own bite onto Ghidorah left marks and blood dripping down, so GMK Ghidorah's just weak sauce in general), no lasting damage, nothing. Against SG, who's in a class of his own well above GMK Godzilla... KG may as well be a meat shield, and a not particularly tanky one at that.