Monster Mayhem Boss Round: Bot 1 vs. Biollante

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
User avatar
Coobzilla03
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: U.S. Midwest

Monster Mayhem Boss Round: Bot 1 vs. Biollante

Postby Coobzilla03 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Biollante

vs.

Bot 1
- Godzilla (Showa)
- King Joe (Original)
- Gyaos (Showa)
- Cyber-Zilla

Arena: Wakasa Plains (GvB)

Voting may begin!
Tohokingdom's local Wumbologist! It's 1st grade!
Resized Image

User avatar
Giratina93
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4947
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: Hope I'm not interrupting!
Contact:

Re: Monster Mayhem Boss Round: Bot 1 vs. Biollante

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:35 pm

...Biollante takes a dump over this team. Cyber Zilla and Gyaos are going to die from being skewered, and King Joe is going to get skewered a lot, and then have acid dumped all over him and melt. Showa Godzilla is going to have his hands full and he'll put up a damn valiant fight... but the help he needs to take down Bio just isn't here. eventually, he will succumb to all the skewering and acid, and unlike Heisei Godzilla, there's no nuclear pulse to help him, or combat efficient regeneration to keep him going.
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

Image

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.


GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

User avatar
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4621
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: USA, East Coast
Contact:

Re: Monster Mayhem Boss Round: Bot 1 vs. Biollante

Postby Zarm » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:34 am

I think a lot depends on whether Biollante's mutation is abnormally affected by the radiation from Showa Godzilla's ray in the same way that it was by Heisei. If that happens, much as I hate to say it, the Bot could take this. otherwise, Biollante will indeed trash this team. Holding off on voting for now...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: Monster Mayhem Boss Round: Bot 1 vs. Biollante

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:42 am

Zarm wrote:I think a lot depends on whether Biollante's mutation is abnormally affected by the radiation from Showa Godzilla's ray in the same way that it was by Heisei.

Considering how Heisei Godzilla still shot Biollante several times and she was fine, only really having an issue when he fired a beam down her throat and out the back of her head, I think she’ll be fine against Showa’s ray.

Biollante. Because vines that tore through Heisei Godzilla are going to punch through everyone here with ease, and barring a lucky shot from Showa Godzilla if we assume that Biollante reacts the same way to his beam as she does to Heisei’s, they have no way of putting her down.
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:I just write because i go "Wow that would be fucken cool, dinosors punching the poop out of eachother"


King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

User avatar
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4621
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: USA, East Coast
Contact:

Re: Monster Mayhem Boss Round: Bot 1 vs. Biollante

Postby Zarm » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Zarm wrote:I think a lot depends on whether Biollante's mutation is abnormally affected by the radiation from Showa Godzilla's ray in the same way that it was by Heisei.

Considering how Heisei Godzilla still shot Biollante several times and she was fine, only really having an issue when he fired a beam down her throat and out the back of her head, I think she’ll be fine against Showa’s ray.

Biollante. Because vines that tore through Heisei Godzilla are going to punch through everyone here with ease, and barring a lucky shot from Showa Godzilla if we assume that Biollante reacts the same way to his beam as she does to Heisei’s, they have no way of putting her down.


His ray was specifically stated to cause a breakdown in her cellular reproduction, iirc; it's why her heart-sac was so vulnerable in both forms. Godzilla's beams started a countdown timer that would inevitably end in her demise, as I see it; any damage done or sustained by or from her was irrelevant to her actual demise, it was just a question of how much she could pack into the few minutes she had before her cellular structure broke down.

Now, if Showa's beam does the same, all it takes is a shot or two, regardless of the damage it does; the radiation (I think it was the radiation?) will start that inevitable effect, and all the Bot's team has to do is survive those few minutes- not dish out the damage levels that Heisei did. If, on the other hand, the two beams are different enough in nature that it doesn't have that effect, then the Bot has no chance.


EDIT: Lacking evidence that it will be the same (the rays work very differently), that the final form is similarly vulnerable, and the actual cause in the ray... I am going to have to side with Biollante.
Last edited by Zarm on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

User avatar
UltimateDitto
Futurian
Posts: 1617
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: Monster Mayhem Boss Round: Bot 1 vs. Biollante

Postby UltimateDitto » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:53 am

Giratina93 wrote:...Biollante takes a dump over this team. Cyber Zilla and Gyaos are going to die from being skewered, and King Joe is going to get skewered a lot, and then have acid dumped all over him and melt. Showa Godzilla is going to have his hands full and he'll put up a damn valiant fight... but the help he needs to take down Bio just isn't here. eventually, he will succumb to all the skewering and acid, and unlike Heisei Godzilla, there's no nuclear pulse to help him, or combat efficient regeneration to keep him going.

Biollante literally skewered Godzilla like once, then used other vines to construct and bite into him. I think your hyping up Biollante a little too much here with the whole skewer business.

Cyber Godzilla and Godzilla can burn through the vines as the inch closer to Biollante, but once they get in close, Cyber isn't lasting, he'll get overwhelmed and torn apart, he might get his rockets in, but that honestly won't gravely hurt Biollante. Showa can handle the acid, he faced worse with Hedorah, but being tangled and bitten into might be too much for Godzilla, his atomic ray can definitely help light her on fire thanks to the more flamethrower like breath, but her regeneration will help her bounce back.

Gyoas stays up high and spams his beam, he might get lucky and hit the orange brainy thing, but again, she'll bounce back and might be able to swat him out of the sky, but I doubt it.

Joe can get behind Biollante with the disassembly, but he too might be torn apart, but not after using his electric ray and brute strength to tear apart vines, and get some hits in.

Biollante takes the win for me.
*MechaGoji Bro7503's Mile high quote*

"Did you really just quote ALL of that, JUST to say you didn't know there was a Lion King end credit scene ?" - Lain of The Wired
Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses


Return to “Tournament Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest