Monster Mayhem Round 3: Coobzilla03 vs. Kiryu2012

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Monster Mayhem Round 3: Coobzilla03 vs. Kiryu2012

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Coobzilla03
- Mechagodzilla (1974)
- King Kong (1933)
- Gaira
- King Kong (1962)
- Mothra Larva

vs.

Kiryu2012
- Godzilla (2002/03)
- Gipsy Danger
- Godzilla (1954)
- Cyber-Zilla

Arena: Tokyo (1954)

I will send King Kong '62 in charged. Voting may begin!
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 3: Coobzilla03 vs. Kiryu2012

Post by Zarm »

Cyber-zilla will be the major challenge here- but with two Kongs, one of them charged, and a Gargantua, I don't see Kiryu2012's drafts lasting long (not even Gypsy Danger)- and the original Mechagodzilla is more than a match for this Godzilla. Coobzilla03 has this in the bag.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

This match is quantity over quality. Mechagodzilla will kill whoever he fights, the same with charged Kong but less reliably. Larva will be webbing up someone, making them a sitting duck. KK33 and Gaira would be the supports, helping out where needed.

I think I have the combo of strength and numbers to win. Voting Coobzilla03
Resized Image

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, voting for Coobzilla here. G54, as I've said before, does NOTHING. He could just stand there and look derpy, and just weakly flail his arms in defense if another monster tries to attack him for all we know. He exists to die, and that means it's effectively a 3v5. Mothra Larvae is going to die, but... two Kongs and a Mechagodzilla to supply ranged fire means Gipsy is going to blow up or get outmuscled in melee combat unless she guts a Kong before going down. Same goes for Cyberzilla, who lost an arm just from a stray alien fighter shot. And while 2002 Godzilla is a freakishly powerful force of nature in his own right... he's going to get swarmed and beaten down by monkeys while Showa MG sits back and pokes him full of missiles and laser holes.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Coobzilla03. Superior numbers combined with Mechagodzilla's firepower and Toho Kong's electrical strength will allow his team to overwhelm mine.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

You are an honest man.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Not much to say that hasn't already been said. The only real drag with Team Coobzilla03 is Mothra Larvae, but even then, with her hiding tactics and webbing that actually seems to deter monsters. Coob is solid. Not to mention he has three intelligent humanoid beings on his team, who could in theory strategize and score the win for their team.

Coobzilla03
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image