Monster Mayhem Round 2: Zarm vs. Bot 1

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Monster Mayhem Round 2: Zarm vs. Bot 1

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Zarm vs. Bot 1

Zarm
- Godzilla (Heisei)
- Jiger
- Sanda

vs.

Bot 1
- Godzilla (Showa)
- King Joe (Original)
- Gyaos (Showa)

Arena: Tokyo (War of the Gargantua's)

Voting may begin!
Resized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 2: Zarm vs. Bot 1

Post by Kiryu2012 »

TBH, I think Bot 1 can win. Showa Godzilla can take on Heisei Godzilla quite well, and I really don't see either Jiger or Sanda doing too well against King Joe. I could see Gyaos taking out Sanda and helping KJ beat Jiger, and from there, they can help Showa Godzilla take out Heisei Godzilla.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

The battle of the ages. Two Godzillas with notable regenerations. Heisei has the more powerful beam, the tendency to spam, rugged durability, and a nuclear pulse to knock showa away (though I would assume probably only once, as this is not something he seems to be able to spam, outside of burning form) when he gets up close to melee.

Meanwhile, showa has a not-too-shabby durability himself, legendary melee skills, and agility and speed that far exceed anything Heisei can muster.

I see one possible path to victory. If Heisei is spamming the beams, and when showa gets close for melee, Heisei floors him with a nuclear pulse and keeps up the bean spam until Showa is down and out, much like Godzilla Tower in vs Gigan. In this scenario, Jiger and Gyaos would take each other out with their respective ranged attacks, and Sanda would be able to stalemate or defeat King Joe. (I honestly don't know if either of those are accurate scenarios, and will leave it to people more intelligent than myself to decide.)

Meanwhile, if the secondaries switch dance partners, things would go a lot worse. I could see Gyaos potentially taking out Sanda from a distance, (albeit over the long-term to deal with his regeneration, so that might at least occupy in a while). I'm not as certain on Jiger and King Joe; I assume that the heat ray, which proved quite effective on an inanimate objects, and the quills are going to do at least moderate damage. But I would suspect, unless anyone wants to disagree, that King Joe would have the strength to eventually bash Jiger into submission.

If this happens and showa's allies can come to his aid, or if he manages to capitalize on his agility and melee skills and is not sufficiently floored and kept down by Heisei's pulse and barrage, I could see things going much worse from me. So there are probably many more paths to defeat than to victory.

But I would love to be proven wrong. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Between the Godzilla's, I don't think either one can win within a reasonable time frame. Heisei'll blast Showa, but then get floored. Heisei gets up, blasts Showa, gets floored, rinse and repeat.

The fight between the drafts is more interesting.

Sanda really can't do anything against King Joe. Ultraseven's melee attacks were doing nothing. However, the best King Joe could do is try to pin Sanda and crush his skull, like he almost did with Ultraseven.

Jiger would be able to do some damage to King Joe, but would ultimately get pinned and squashed. That would take a long time though, because Jiger seemed to stay out of range more than someone like Sanda would.

Gyaos would chew Sanda up at a distance, but if it lets Sanda get close he could win. Jiger and Gyaos really depends on who's quicker on the trigger.

I won't vote yet, but I'm leaning towards Bot 1 winning.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I don't suppose it happens to be daytime, and Gyaos spontaneously dies as the match starts, by any chance...? ;)
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Sorry man, its pitch-black. :lol:
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Didn't think so. :)

Maranatha!

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

I see Zarm winning. Heisei is stronger, more durable, has a stronger beam, and has more weight on him than his Showa counterpart. Unfortunately I cant see Showa lasting very long against him, despite the popular opinion. I can see Jiger killing Gyaos, but I also see King Joe wrecking Sanda. That leaves a 2v1 in Zarms favor, and poor KJB wont be able to do much at all.
Last edited by MuchWowSuchGodzilla on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Between Jiger and Gyaos, I think they probably just take each other. It’s either Jiger kills Gyaos, but bleeds out from a myriad of wounds, or Gyaos kills Jiger, but is riddled with needles and burnt to the point where he’s a sitting duck.

Sanda vs King Joe isn’t going to end well for Sanda. He can hold King Joe off, maybe long enough for an ally to come in and help, but he can’t do anything to actually make headway. The longer the fight goes on, the more likely King Joe can get a hold on Sanda and crush him.

However, Sanda is smart, so he could figure out that his best bet would be too avoid directly fighting King Joe. He might decide to run off and help Jiger with Gyaos, which if he does so makes things much easier for Zarm, as with Sanda and a slightly injured Jiger working together, they can stall King Joe for quite a while.

One the other hand, Sanda vs Gyaos is interesting. Gyaos can sit back and carve him up, but if Sanda can get up close he’s got it. Jiger vs King Joe, Jiger should be fine as long as she stays back. The needles I don’t see doing too much, but the heat ray could hurt. Or it could make King Joe break down and reform right behind Jiger, giving him the perfect opportunity to decimate her.

As with any Godzilla vs Godzilla fight, it all comes down to a war of attrition. Personally, I see Heisei Godzilla taking it. He’s far more durable than anything Showa Godzilla’s gone up against, and his beam will start to stack up damage over time. Any severe damage Showa Godzilla could start to do with melee would be neutralized by the nuclear pulse, and while true Heisei Godzilla can’t exactly spam the nuclear pulse, I see nothing stating he can’t use it multiple times in one fight.

If King Joe can get involved and help Showa Godzilla quickly, then things start to go downhill for Zarm. However, both of King Joe’s possible foes can stall him for quite a long time.

So, i’m going to vote for Zarm. Barely.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.