Monster Mayhem

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: Monster Mayhem

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Okay! Now its up to GvR to pick a kaiju of yours to disable, and the finals may begin.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ll disable Mechagodzilla
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

The Finals are up! Good luck to you both.

Added in 7 days 18 minutes 20 seconds:
Well, that's the official end of the tournament! The Grand Champ is Zarm! Congratulations, man.

I thank everyone for playing. I enjoyed hosting it. There were a couple problems with it, as there is with just about every tournament. The balancing was a little off (looking at you, Jiger). The roster was rather small and I was unprepared in some cases.

I do plan on coming out with a sequel in a few years time with a yet-unseen format, unique system and greatly expanded roster with balancing fixes since I'll most likely use the Rank System again.

Before you guys pack your bags and take a vacation or something like that there is a bonus match I'll have up later today that I'd like you to take a look at. It's going to be a team battle, with every team in the whole tournament being paired together to fight each other.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Wow! This is exciting! Thanks so much for hosting, Coobzilla- and for an excellent match from all opponents- most especially the esteemed Giratina and GodzillavsRayquaza, who really kept me on my debating toes every round!

It's exciting to have a win under my belt, but that really pales in comparison to the enjoyment of participating in the tournament itself, which is definitely been the most fun one that I have been a part of!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Again, thanks Coob, this was great. This bonus round should be interesting, to say the least. And thanks for the compliment Zarm, congrats on your win, you deserve it.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I appreciate the kind words. Bonus match is up!
Resized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

It was a treat to enter my first tournament! Time to get prepped for the bonus round. :)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image