Monster Mayhem

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: Monster Mayhem

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I'll have Gigan V2 and Gwangi.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ll take the Big Skullcrawler and Mothra (SOS).
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Was this Bot's third loss?

No one likes that guy.
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Boss rounds don't count towards you record, it just decides who the top dogs are. Besides, Bot 1 isn't near as lethal as he once was, at least I don't think so.
Resized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Godzillasaurus and Eleking, no dice for me. :)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I almost forgot, I will roll the dice.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Looks like we have a brave one!

GodzillavsRayquaza - Rolled a 4! You now have x3 Heisei Gyaos you can deploy twice on any match.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Alright, cool.

Also, my win-loss record on the first post is wrong, it should be 1-2, not 2-1.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

My bad, I'll fix it.
Resized Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Wow... robbed of a win at the last possible moment and of good rank 2 drafts because I was working all day yesterday and had to go to church today. Geez...

Well, there's only Baragon and Mothra to choose from, so why not go Baragon.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Giratina93 wrote:Wow... robbed of a win at the last possible moment and of good rank 2 drafts because I was working all day yesterday and had to go to church today. Geez...
Sorry...
KWCE Administrator

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

And Bot 1 gets Mothra (FW).

Since we have an odd number of players, someone will sit out. In the interest of fairness, it'll be Bot 1. Its record will remain the same. I'll be coming up with the matches, its getting kind of tough.

Added in 1 hour 5 minutes 26 seconds:
And here they are. Read 'em and weep (I know I did).

UltimateDitto vs. Giratina93
Zarm vs. Coobzilla03
GodzillavsRayquaza vs. MuchWowSuchGodzilla

They'll be up shortly
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Uh-oh... for the second round in a row, I get the boss. :)
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

And they're up!
Resized Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Ammended the OP to add in the "Can only vote if an active or past participant" rule, since that's not stated in the OP and can lead to a lot of confusion.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I had stated that rule in a match but forgot to post it here. Appreciate it!

Added in 6 days 4 minutes 2 seconds:
Rounds will be over tomorrow, so get voting! We have some close matches still.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

A few questions preemptively, as we're getting ready to move into the draft 3 Kaiju. What is the situation was Zone Fighter and running low on energy/being renewed by Smokey? And, based on previous debates, is Mechagodzilla 1975's vulnerability to a single Atomic Ray at the end being counted as an unnatural condition brought on by the loss of control and whatever internal explosions or bright flashes that caused, or a natural part of Mechagodzilla 1975's durability, even when under control and not disabled?

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Smokey will be unable to recharge Zone Fighter, if that’s what you’re asking. Mechagodzilla ’75’s lack of durability at the end should be considered the result of his losing control. Also, Ultraman’s timer will be intact. Ultraseven doesn’t really have one to speak of. Kiryu has the usual power limit. There’s no retreating (this rule most effects how good King Ghidorah and Gigan are). Fire Rodan will be unable to revive someone. I can see the "reviving something" being too powerful for someone as powerful as Fire Rodan.

I think that covers about everything.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Thanks!

Added in 7 hours 43 minutes 58 seconds:
Does Gigan have the explosive tips?

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

No on the explosive tips.

Apologies for the wait, I've been busy pretty much all day.
Winners: Zarm, Giratina93 and GodzillavsRayquaza
Losers: Coobzilla03, MuchWowSuchGodzilla, UltimateDitto

Sorry UltimateDitto, that's your 3rd loss. You were certainly the underdog of the tournament! Thanks for playing.

Rank 3 kaiju are now unlocked for the picking. I'm sure none of you winners want a dice roll, right?
Resized Image