WotW Loser's Championship: Oodako vs. Giant Condor

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Loser's Championship: Oodako vs. Giant Condor

Post by Zarm »

Match 46: Oodako vs. Giant Condor
Someone's last chance for redemption...

Oodako
Oodako is an amalgam of the two versions, measuring of 27 meters and weighing 5,000 tons. Oodako defaults to his Godzilla vs. King Kong form; any qualities not demonstrated one way or another by this appearance can be assumed identical to the War of the Gargantuas form.

vs.

Giant Condor
The Giant Condor is 15 meters long, has a 25 meter wingspan, and weighs 2,000 tons.

Arena: An island in the middle of the ocean.
Notes: Water is not considered to be any barrier for the purposes of the Giant Condor reaching Oodako. Oodako is considered to have access to water for any of the benefits it may grant him- except for concealment or the ability to stymie his opponents attacks. The Giant Condor is not considered to be susceptible to being pulled in and drowned unless it can be acceptably demonstrated that this is the only deciding factor in an otherwise-stalemate.

Player Bets
Greyshot151 - 5200 points on Oodako
Gman1954 - 8000 points on Oodako

Someone will be going home in disgrace tonight! As always, we are voting for the winner here, even if it's the loser we'll be making a big deal out of; please place your votes in bold. Voting may now commence!
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: WotW Loser's Championship: Oodako vs. Giant Condor

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’m not voting yet, but I will play devil’s advocate. The Giant Condor will be tearing into Oodako, and his flight means that the giant octopus won’t be able to mount an offensive very well. Oodako is incredibly slow, giving Giant Condor more of an opportunity to dodge if need be. One good smack will likely put Condor down, but can Oodako get it off before it’s too late?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I'd take it one step further; would one smack put him down? I mean, all we have for comparison is a shot of Godzilla's ray, and plenty of kaiju who are otherwise-durable enough to hang in there in a fight with their peers fold after a weapon like that...

Just a thought. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Hm, er, um, see, uh, blr, other such noises to indicate hard thinking. I believe that if Oodako can survive the initial assault by the Giant Condor, than it can easily go for the strangulation. The question is can Oodako survive the attack? I'd say no, as the rules don't allow Oodako to retreat like it would love to do and given how octopi aren't exactly known as the toughest creatures. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the beak and talons of the Giant Condor will likely be enough to give it the victory. Giant Condor
Last edited by fanofstuff on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Giant Condor.

Say what you will about him, but Giant Condor is vicious. Against an opponent as soft and slow as Oodako, that’s all it’ll take.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

In the surprise upset of the century, the Giant Condor... wins something?

Maranatha!