WotW Round 4: Mechani-Kong vs. Biollante (Rose Form)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 4: Mechani-Kong vs. Biollante (Rose Form)

Post by Zarm »

Match 42: Mechani-Kong vs. Biollante (Rose Form)
Belt-bombs and Roses...

Mechani-Kong
Mechani-Kong is scaled to 50 meters and 45,000 tons. Mechani-Kong is an independent entity demonstrating the same intelligence as he did when under Dr. Who’s control. There is no external human interference or control signal to interrupt.

vs.

Biollante (rose form)
Biollante is scaled to 50 meters and 60,000 tons. While technically immortal and able to dissolve into glowing pollen, being forced to do so is considered a defeat. Biollante is not considered to have access to water; roots are planted in the ground, and Biollante is stationary.

Arena: Forest, in proximity to the castle.

Player Bets
Greyshot151 - 1300 on Biollante (Rose Form)
fanofstuff - 3600 on Biollante (Rose Form)
GodzillavsRayquaza - 850 on Biollante (Rose Form)

Please place your votes in bold. Voting may now commence!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: WotW Round 4: Mechani-Kong vs. Biollante (Rose Form)

Post by Greyshot151 »

SHREENNOKKKK.

Well, I'm NOT forgetting this time.

Mechani-Kong will actually give her a good fight, but in the end I have to side with Biollante. Regeneration + Acid + Tendrils equals a bad day for the mech-ape.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Mechani-Kong will get decimated by Biollante's acid and vines. Mechani-Kong is physically incapable of killing Biollante fast enough, and being such a slow moving target means the vines will entangle and stab him with ease.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Though he lasted longer than anyone probably expected, Mechani-Kong is bested at last by the juggernaut killing machine known as Biollante (Rose Form). Can another warrior of mechanical ilk salvage the reputation of machine-kind against the Towering Flower of Doom?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!