WotW Round 3 (Loser’s Bracket): Oodako vs. Giant Octopus

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 3 (Loser’s Bracket): Oodako vs. Giant Octopus

Post by Zarm »

Match 38: Oodako vs. Giant Octopus
May the best cephalopod win!

Oodako
Oodako is an amalgam of the two versions, measuring of 27 meters and weighing 5,000 tons. Oodako defaults to his Godzilla vs. King Kong form; any qualities not demonstrated one way or another by this appearance can be assumed identical to the War of the Gargantuas form.

vs.

The Giant Octopus
The Giant Octopus in action.
The Giant Octopus is scaled to a 30 meter height from base to head, 70 meters from tentacle-tip to head, and weighs 35,000 tons. Note that it only has 6 tentacles, and appears to be minimally affected by electricity.

Arena: Mid-depth ocean (half-submerged)

Player Bets
GodzillavsRayquaza - 850 on the Giant Octopus

Please place your votes in bold. Note, you are still voting for the winner, even though the winner will then be eliminated. Voting may now commence!
Last edited by Zarm on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: WotW Round 3 (Loser’s Bracket): Oodako vs. Giant Octopus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Giant Octopus. Oodako has a massive disadvantage in weight and size. This fight will take a while, but Giant Octopus will eventually crush Oodako, who has no means of killing Giant Octopus.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: WotW Round 3 (Loser’s Bracket): Oodako vs. Giant Octopus

Post by Zarm »

And in the battle of the octopi, the bigger one wins. What a shock, upset victory! The Giant Octopus is our winner!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!