WotW Round 3: Sanda vs. Mechani-Kong

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 3: Sanda vs. Mechani-Kong

Post by Zarm »

Match 36: Sanda vs. Mechani-Kong
The non-G-series Toho kaiju have it out to determine a champion!

Sanda
Sanda is scaled to 50 meters and 20,000 tons. Sanda is fighting as if to defend his brother.

vs.

Mechani-Kong
Mechani-Kong is scaled to 50 meters and 45,000 tons. Mechani-Kong is an independent entity demonstrating the same intelligence as he did when under Dr. Who’s control. There is no external human interference or control signal to interrupt.

Arena: Forest, bordering stone retaining wall

Player Bets
Kaijunator - 400 on Mechani-Kong
Greyshot151 - 650 on Mechani-Kong

Please place your votes in bold. Voting may now commence!
Last edited by Zarm on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Re: WotW Round 3: Sanda vs. Mechani-Kong

Post by fanofstuff »

Mechani-Kong Sanda's fists won't do much damage to the robot. Even with the healing factor, in a war of attrition, Mechani-Kong can last longer.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: WotW Round 3: Sanda vs. Mechani-Kong

Post by Zarm »

And so falls the last of the Frankensteins; with voting closed, Mechani-Kong's victory is complete!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!