WotW Round 3: Talos vs. Ogra

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 3: Talos vs. Ogra

Post by Zarm »

Match 34: Talos vs. Ogra
The western kaiju are being weeded out; there can be only one!

Talos
Resized Image
Talos in action.
Talos is scaled to 50 meters, 45,000 tons. Talos is armed with his sword.

vs.

Ogra
Resized Image
Ogra in action (Around 57 minutes; sorry, this one isn't easy to get on her lonesome).
Ogra is scaled to 50 meters and 30,000 tons.

Arena: Forest, bordering stone retaining wall

Please place your votes in bold. Voting may now commence!
Last edited by Zarm on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Re: WotW Round 3: Talos vs. Ogra

Post by fanofstuff »

Talos They seem to be about relatively even in terms of durability, but Talos's sword gives him an edge(haha) in both reach and able to hit Ogra's weak points more effectively.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: WotW Round 3: Talos vs. Ogra

Post by Zarm »

The metal man is unstoppable! With voting cleared, Talos is the last of the Western kaiju!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!