WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): 1954 Godzilla vs. Ebirah

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): 1954 Godzilla vs. Ebirah

Post by Zarm »

Match 25: 1954 Godzilla vs. Ebirah

Godzilla 1954
The original Godzilla is 50 meters tall and weighs 20,000 tons.

vs.

Ebirah
Ebirah is 50 emters tall and weighs 23,000 tons. For this match, Ebirah is considered to have no disadvantage (including mobility, stamina, and strength) while on land compared to being in the sea.

Arena: Beach

Rules: This battle occurs on shore; if either opponent is deemed capable of not only restraining, but also bodily forcing their opponent, the match can be shifted fully to land or underwater. Godzilla cannot be defeated by drowning.

Please place your votes in bold. Note, you are still voting for the winner, even though the winner will then be eliminated. Voting may now commence!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): 1954 Godzilla vs. Ebirah

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Godzilla 1954
I think his beam WOULD be enough to make Ebirah retreat...
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Godzilla 1954.

Ebirah is known to retreat when damaged like when he was shot with the atomic ray and well... 1954 spammed his ray so much Heisei would be impressed. :lol:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Godzilla '54 The beam spam wasn't enough to hurt Kumonga, but the slower and, oddly enough, less durable Ebirah is going to get cooked. Dang it, now I'm hungry.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Im leaning Ebirah simply because Godzilla '54 doesn't have that strong of a beam, and its more of a mist than anything. Once Ebirah closes the gap he wins.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

"Sorry- I'm a vegetarian!" Godzilla (1954) gets his due; he may not be King of the Weaklings, but the original King of the Monsters can still pwn a prawn.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!