WotW Round 2: Sanda vs. Maguma

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 2: Sanda vs. Maguma

Post by Zarm »

Match 23: Sanda vs. Maguma

Sanda
Sanda is scaled to 50 meters and 20,000 tons. Sanda is fighting as if to defend his brother.

vs.

Maguma
Maguma is 50 meters long and weighs 25,000 tons.

Arena: Forest

Player Bets
gzillafan17 - 500 on Sanda
GodzillavsRayquaza - 200 on Sanda

Please place your votes in bold. Voting may now commence!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: WotW Round 2: Sanda vs. Maguma

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Sanda has the reach and the arm-strength to hold Maguma back and beat him down. Maguma might get a few hits in, but they won't be nearly enough, especially considering gashes from Maguma's tusks will heal quickly.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Maguma
Yeah sure, Sanda has reach. He has brains. He has smarts. But Maguma has two god damn daggers under his upper lip. One wrong move or getting to close could end Sanda.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Sanda, He is a much better fighter, he is stronger, faster, smarter, and more durable.
Last edited by gzillafan17 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

gzillafan17 wrote:Sanda, He is a much better fighter, he is stronger, faster, smarter, and more durable.
For some reason, now I am picturing a 60s TV spinoff; The Six-Million Dollar Sanda. "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him..." ;)
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

gzillafan17 wrote:Sanda, He is a much better fighter, he is stronger, faster, smarter, and more durable.
Being durable won't do shit when a tusk is embedded in his chest. I love Sanda and everything, but he's not gonna enjoy a tusk in any part of his body.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Sanda While Maguma may be stronger, Sanda's intelligence would just be able to find a way to take care of Wally the Walrus before he even knew what was coming.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

It would seem Maguma's time to shine was brief indeed. Sanda continues to wage his one-man war of the gargantuas, with no end in sight!

Maranatha!