WotW Round 2: Ymir vs. Talos

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 2: Ymir vs. Talos

Postby Zarm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Match 19: Ymir vs. Talos

Ymir
Ymir in action.
Ymir is scaled to 50 meters and 27,000 tons. Ymir is agitated and in full aggressive Rome-rampage mode. Conditions that injured or incapacitated Ymir when in 10-20 foot form must be increased commensurately to his new stature in order to do him harm.

vs.

Talos
Resized Image
Talos in action.
Talos is scaled to 50 meters, 45,000 tons. Talos is armed with his sword.

Arena: Forest

Player Bets
fanofstuff - 200 on Talos

Please place your votes in bold. Voting may now commence!

Added in 20 hours 54 minutes 25 seconds:
Just a note; in case anyone missed this- because nobody's weighed in on this one yet. :)
Last edited by Zarm on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian

Re: WotW Round 2: Ymir vs. Talos

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Talos.
It'll take a while, but Talos will eventually wear Ymir down. If he didn't have the sword, this could be a different story, but the sword gives him the edge he needs.
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:I just write because i go "Wow that would be fucken cool, dinosors punching the poop out of eachother"

King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

fanofstuff
Samurai

Postby fanofstuff » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Talos has enough reach to keep Ymir away and allow the statue to keep hitting with its sword.

Greyshot151
Applebee's Manager

Postby Greyshot151 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Talos

With a sword in hand and a metal body for Talos, YMIR just can't do the damage needed to win.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Return to “Tournament Section”