WotW Round 2: Godzilla Jr. vs. Jet Jaguar

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 2: Godzilla Jr. vs. Jet Jaguar

Post by Zarm »

Match 18: Godzilla Jr. vs. Jet Jaguar

Godzilla Jr.
Godzilla Jr. is scaled to 30 meters and 12,000 tons. This is Godzilla, Jr. in adolescent form, as he first appears in Godzilla vs. Destroyah. He is not capable of absorbing radiation or heat energy to heal or grow, and cannot summon any aid with his glowing eyes. For this match, Godzilla, Jr. only has access to powers demonstrated in the film, rather than any speculated powers that might exist due to his biology, but were never proven to exist (i.e. Nuclear Pulse, etc.)

Vs.

Jet Jaguar
Jet Jaguar is 50 meters tall and weighs 25,000 tons. He is capable of utilizing his size-changing ability during the match.

Arena: Forested region bordering a retaining wall several buildings

Player Bets
GodzillavsRayquaza - 500 on Godzilla Jr
Greyshot151 - 300 on Jet Jaguar

Please place your votes in bold. Voting may now commence!
Last edited by Zarm on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Gman1954
Samurai

Re: WotW Round 2: Godzilla Jr. vs. Jet Jaguar

Post by Gman1954 »

Godzilla Jr. He is alot stronger and more durable compared to Jet Jaguar.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Gman1954 wrote:Godzilla Jr. He is alot stronger and more durable compared to Jet Jaguar.
Wrong?
Jet Jaguar
Fucker took a pure napalm bomb to the back of the neck and was just dazed and confused. Plus he's more mobile then G. Jr
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Godzilla Jr, Jet Jaguar has the speed and agility advantage and possibly stronger. However Jr has the advantage in durability, firepower, and his regeneration. Between his regen and firepower, I see him outlasting Jet Jaguar.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Again. I want to point out. Jet Jaguar got napalm bombed to the back of his neck and head. Junior's bubble cluster of thermonuclear breath won't do crap to J.J.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

This is Godzilla, Jr. from vs. Destroyah. He has a standard ray, rather than the bubbles.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Zarm wrote:This is Godzilla, Jr. from vs. Destroyah. He has a standard ray, rather than the bubbles.
Yes, I know that, but if you look carefully at his ray, it's just a giant cluster fuck of bubbles.

Edit:
IR posted a video of Napalm's effect on metal, and I can't for the life of me find it.
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Jet Jaguar has this.

Godzilla Jr. has firepower and strength but Jet Jaguar has speed, experience, intelligence, and durability. Basically his fight with Megalon and we all know how that went until he was double teamed.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Good lord, this is close. Jet is more durable, but Jr. has better range. Jr. is stronger, but Jet is faster. They seem to come out even, but in a fight like this, speed and durability really are more important factors. It would be a long fight, but in the end, I see Jet Jaguar coming out victorious.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla Jr. This is a very close fight. I don't really have too much to add.
Jet Jaguar is indeed more durable, but Godzilla Jr has more endurance. Having regeneration means he will be able to heal whatever wounds Jet Jaguar inflicts (barring stuff like snapping his neck, but nothing suggests Jet would go for a tactic like that.), while meanwhile Jet will continually be worn down by atomic breaths and claw slashes. Being able to take a napalm bomb is impressive, but that was just one compared to several blasts that Jet will take. Jet is entirely capable of winning, and Jr will likely be in a rough state by the time he wins, but I see Junior taking it more often.

And it's possible, take this with a grain of salt due to being entirely speculation based off a number which I still doubt the validity of, that Jr's beam is hotter than napalm. Napalm burns at between 800 to 1200 degrees Celsius. We know that Heisei Godzilla's beam is 500,000 degrees Celsius, so even if Junior's beam is only a hundredth of that it's still over four times the heat of Napalm at the very least.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Napalm burns at between 800 to 1200 degrees Celsius. We know that Heisei Godzilla's beam is 500,000 degrees Celsius, so even if Junior's beam is only a hundredth of that it's still over four times the heat of Napalm at the very least.
That's cool and all, since Godzilla's beam barely harmed metal with out it being super charged. Napalm literally destroys metal. And Jet Jaguar not only took it to the nape of the neck, but also surrounded by it at one point and FLEW THROUGH IT.
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I said take it with a grain of salt.
Jet Jaguar by being a better fighter, faster, more capable of using his strength, and durability.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Cue that jazzy theme song- Jet Jaguar pulls out an unexpected victory!

Maranatha!