War of the Weaklings

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: War of the Weaklings

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

500 on Godzilla Jr.
200 on Sanda.
150 on Biollante.
150 on Kumonga.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

500 on Sanda

500 on Frankenstein
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

500 on Frankenstein
and
500 on Baragon

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Okay- all accepted!

As of now, the following matches are closed for wagers: 18, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31

The following matches will only accept one more wager: 17 and 19

And the following matches are entirely unwagered: 20, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 32

At present, the plan is for new matches to go up Wednesday (possibly Thursday if Wednesday ends up being too crazy a day... annual performance review at work; pray for me! ;) ), so remaining contestants will have that long to wager. (Even if they wager earlier, this won't happen before Wednesday as I will be out of internet contact until then- sorry!)
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

250 on Mothra Larva
250 on Minilla
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Kaijunator wrote:250 on Mothra Larva
250 on Minilla
I'm rounding that down to 200 each, because of the points total you have (due to the auto-wager not exactly picking a winner :( )- but accepted!

EDIT: Owing to the fact that you only have 400, I am waiving the 'must bet 500.'
Last edited by Zarm on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Betting is now closed, and the rounds are open for voting!
Last edited by Zarm on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maranatha!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Things would be ready to wrap up, ordinarily- but as we have three ties and a very close match, I'm going to leave this until Monday or Tuesday unless there is major development in the votes today. :) (I can tie-break, but I'd rather leave it to others!)

Maranatha!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

And that's round 2 done with! The elite eight are set, with some intriguing possibilities; are we set for a two-(or even three-)way collision of the metal men? Who will triumph in the war of the octopi? Are crabs and squids just canonically the weakest class of kaiju? The answers to all these, and more (maybe) in round three; place your bets!

At Osaka castle, only one western kaiju will remain at round's end, and we're nearly down to tooth-and-claw alone...

...While out at sea, seafood crowns the food chain! Again, you will still be wagering on the winner of the match.

Once again, we have a slight change to betting rules:
The minimum bets has increased to 750 points (or all remaining points), and the maximum is all-in (still in multiples of 50). Players must bet at least 750 points (or the maximum they have) this round, or be eliminated.
2 wagers will still be allowed per match, so get in there early to claim your favorites! ;)

Place your bets!

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

All in on Giant Octopus.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

All in on Ebirah

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

All in on Biollante (Rose Form).

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I am seeing a great deal of confidence here. :) All accepted!

Maranatha!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Kinda lost track to how much i have SO:

Half of my total on Mechani-Kong
Half of my total on Biollante (Rose)
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Greyshot151 wrote:Kinda lost track to how much i have SO:

Half of my total on Mechani-Kong
Half of my total on Biollante (Rose)
Totals are on the first page of the tournament, updated each round. And, accepted! :)

Match #35 is full up.
Last edited by Zarm on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maranatha!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

All in on Ebirah
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Accepted. Match #37 is also full up.

Maranatha!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

The matches will probably be posted early Wednesday. Those who have not yet wagered have until then to get their wagers in.

Maranatha!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Wagering is closed and voting is now open!

Maranatha!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Welllllll... so far, only 4 of the 8 matches have even had a single comment. I'm a little hesitant to tie-break any of them, so... maybe a few people want to weigh in on this so we can settle the round? Feel free to PM me if there's something wrong with the matches or handling that's keeping everyone away, and I will do my best to correct it...
Last edited by Zarm on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maranatha!