KBT Round 3: Desghidorah vs Gman1954

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

KBT Round 3: Desghidorah vs Gman1954

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Desghidorah with Facehugger and x2 Hyper Gyaos
FW Godzilla
Godzilla 2000
Ultraseven

vs

Gman1954
GMK Godzilla
Zilla Junior
Ultraman Cosmos

Arena: Yellowstone National Park

Rules: All combatants are scaled to around the human size range. Cosmos' color timer is disabled.

Desghidorah, which of your items, if any, will you use? And Gman, please specify which form Cosmos will be in for this battle, and voting may begin.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gman1954
Samurai

Re: KBT Round 3: Desghidorah vs Gman1954

Post by Gman1954 »

I would like to use Eclipse mode for Ultraman.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

My opponent has no items or minions, I'm playing this with honor so I will use neither. Let's settle this like gentlemen!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Now you're making me feel bad. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Desghidorah wrote:My opponent has no items or minions, I'm playing this with honor so I will use neither. Let's settle this like gentlemen!
And with that, voting has begun. Please put your vote in bold.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

If it is allowed, I think I got this but it is by no means an easy fight. Vote goes to DesGhidorah.

Gman's team is a power pack. Even if I did use the gyaos, I feel it be a tough fight. But 3 on 3, and I feel my team and his team are very comparable in terms of overall firepower with some gives and takes. The difference is endurance. Both 2000 and FW Godzilla have active regeneration on top of extremely high durability, meaning they will be incredibly stubborn to put down. Zilla Junior and GMK Godzilla by comparison are quite powerful kaiju, but they can't heal back their damage. GMK Godzilla also has the downside of being sluggish and Zilla Junior lacks massive firepower. FW and 2000 are lacking in neither regard. So in a 2v2 kaiju brawl I think my batch of Godzillas would come out on top.

The Ultramen fight is more to Gman's side as Cosmos is stronger than Ultraseven. However it's far from a curbstomp given Ultraseven is decently powerful to keep up and a very experienced fighter. Cosmos would win in the end, but I think one of the two Godzillas would be able to defeat their foes quicker than Seven would go down to back my ultra up.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I have to concur. It will not be an easy fight, but I do think FW and 2000 trump Zilla, Jr. and GMK, and the Ultra battle won't be over quick enough to be decisive without reinforcements- which UltraSeven will have. GMK is outclassed by either; Zilla, Jr. and his agility will be the biggest trick. But 2000 has his pulse and a fairly good aim with his ray (I mean, it's not like Zilla can pull Megaguirus-level dodges), and FW has a proven ability to handle agile opponents. So either way, I'm confident they'll triumph. Desghidorah proves once again why I don't want a rematch with him any time soon. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

I'd have to go with Desghidorah. While GMK is powerful he's also slow so I think they would be able to overcome him. And Zilla is fast but he isn't very strong or durable so I think either Godzilla could defeat him. Ultraman Cosmos would defeat Ultraseven but not before GMK and Zilla are gone leaving a double team. It would be a tough fight but I think Desghidorah's team would be able to win.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Gman1954 wrote:I'd have to go with Desghidorah. While GMK is powerful he's also slow so I think they would be able to overcome him. And Zilla is fast but he isn't very strong or durable so I think either Godzilla could defeat him. Ultraman Cosmos would defeat Ultraseven but not before GMK and Zilla are gone leaving a double team. It would be a tough fight but I think Desghidorah's team would be able to win.
You fought well. If I win this, hows about you pick the duo I take on to the next round as me using some of your standard?

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting has ended with Desghidorah winning.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA