KBT Round 3: Birdman vs Coobzilla03

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

KBT Round 3: Birdman vs Coobzilla03

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Birdman
Grande's Red King
Showa Gigan
Megalon

vs

Coobzilla03 with No Beams
Showa Godzilla
Legendary Godzilla
Fire Golza

Arena: Sahara Desert

Rules: All combatants are scaled to around the human size range.

Coobzilla, will you be deploying your status effect? Voting may begin with your answer.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: KBT Round 3: Birdman vs Coobzilla03

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I guess I won't use No Beams.

I'd like a video on Grande's Red King, please.
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

There are none. And that seems a waste of your item, considering Megalon was the only one on my team with a beam and can still use his napalm bombs.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Birdman wrote:There are none. And that seems a waste of your item, considering Megalon was the only one on my team with a beam and can still use his napalm bombs.
I wrote wrote:I guess I won't use No Beams.
Sucks there aren't any videos on Grande's Red King, though.
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Correction: I've found the series where Grande's Red King appears, but it will take me some time to go through the episodes to find him, since he appears near the end of the series. But from what I've read on Ultra Wiki, if he and Rei's Gomora fought and the latter didn't have their Reionics Burst form - Red King would have wrecked his ass.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

well, we know that with a tag-team partner, Gigan and Megalon can be handle by Showa fairly handily. With two of them, like giant, super-dense anvils to pound the duo flat against, there are going to be little scattered chunks of cyborg and cockroach littering the landscape.

The Red King is much harder to judge. But his feat listing (picking up several thousand tons with ease, dismembering the limbs of others with ease, tearing great boulders from the ground) sounds about the same as Zone Fighter Godzilla (save for ZF Showa picking up several tens of thousands of tons with ease).

A lack of projectile weapons gives him a disadvantage against all three of his foes, though, who can wear him down from a distance. (And Fire Golza's burrowing can hit against Red King's feet, considered to be his weak point, quite effectively). In the end, this seems like it will come down to a colossal brawl of absurd-super-ultra-melee between Showa and Red King; but considering the fight that it would take to put down Fire Golza (who will not be an easy nut to crack) and Legendary to get to that point, and the amount of incoming beam-fire he would have to take in the process, Red King will be worn down enough to go from a potential stalemate to a Showa Godzilla victory. Coobzilla03 will win after the drop-the-mic, final-word, pinnacle, most spectacular melee-brawl that has ever existed or will exist in the entire history of the cosmos. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I found the episode where Grande's Red King's beats the ever-loving crap out of King Joe Black. I don't think I need to mention the latter's reputation as one of the strongest monsters in the series.

Its durability and power have not changed from its appearance in the first series. It is still a kaiju-exterminating machine that would give the likes of Showa Mechagodzilla a run for their money. And Red King utterly destroys it, even without the use of his Explosive Fist power.

God. Fucking. Damn.

And I was wrong about Grande's Red King and Rei's Gomora not fighting. They did, and had Rei not transformed into Reimon and given Gomora a strength boost, he'd have lost. The Red King Gomora defeated at the beginning of the first series has nothing on Grande's version.

I will post more later about Gigan and Megalon, but I will say here an now that they get more shit than they deserve.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I know. I was the one who argued for them beating a solo showa Godzilla. But against one with partners, their defeat is canonically demonstrated. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Dailymotion sucks :lol:

So, as for the match. Gigan and Megalon will get beaten into pulps pretty easily, assuming two of my kaiju go to face them. The remaining (probably either Fire Golza or Legendary Godzilla, because they don't have beef with the duo) can certainly fend off Red King long enough for backup to arrive. Once the cavalry arrives, Red King is doomed. Sure, he's powerful, but up against three melee powerhouses? I don't know...

Coobzilla03
Resized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting has ended with Coobzilla03 winning.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA