KBT Round 3: MuchWowSuchGodzilla vs Kaijunator

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: KBT Round 3: MuchWowSuchGodzilla vs Kaijunator

Post by Kaijunator »

Here's something that will help my team win this:

Ghidorah was withstanding a supercharged atomic ray from GMK Godzilla before exploding.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I'm gonna have to side with MuchWowSuchGodzilla on this one. Silvagon and the regen give him the edge (you know, I always just assume 'him' for some reason; 'her,' for all I know; sorry if I've ever been unintentionally rude to anyone that way!) on what looks like a very close and brutal battle.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting has ended with MuchWowSuchGodzilla winning.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA