KBT Round 3: Kiryu2012 vs GodzillavsRayquaza

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

KBT Round 3: Kiryu2012 vs GodzillavsRayquaza

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Kiryu2012
UG Gomora
Ultraman Jack
Heisei Gamera

vs
GodzillavsRayquaza
Mecha King Ghidorah
Wolf
Predalien

Arena: Darwin Island

Rules: All combatants are scaled to around the human size range. Gamera can't use his Mana Beam, and Wolf can't use his self destruct device.

Voting may now begin. Please put your vote in bold.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: KBT Round 3: Kiryu2012 vs GodzillavsRayquaza

Post by Zarm »

That's a toughie... but I think two apex predators and a flying, weaponized mech trump an (as far as I can tell) mediocre Ultra and sir-bleeds-a-lot, even with Gomora's aid. ;) A tough fight, and none of them will go down easy, but I'd award this one to GodzillavsRayquaza.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

MKG can knock Gamera out of the sky with his gravity bolts, blast Jack from the sky, or restrain and shock Gomora. The only one I could actually see MKG beat in a one on one is Jack, but this isn't a one on one. Whoever MKG isn't fighting will have to deal with insanely fast, skilled, and deadly fighters. Gamera is rather sluggish on the ground, barring a few better showings. Gomora is aggressive and powerful, and will probably kill whoever he goes up against, but not without damage.
Once Jack goes down, against whoever he fights, it's all over. Either MKG will offer support with his beams and machine hand, or one of the Predators will be running around and aiding their allies. Jack could win his fights, but Ultras don't really use the best strategies until late in the fight, which won't be good in a fight like this.
GodzillavsRayquaza
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don't want to be rude, but why has no one else voted in this match? Is it just a lack of knowledge?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Only three people have voted in mine, I think, and two in Birdman vs. Coobzilla. For some reason, this has been a really quiet round, with most of the discussion happening between the two combatants themselves.

Maybe everyone's staring in awe and slack-jawed stupor at the battle royale in MuchwowSuchGodzilla vs. Kaijunator and waiting for the dust to settle (I know I am) and got so bedazzled that they forgot to discuss the rest of the matches. ;)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I'm not doing much voting because I don't know anything about Aliens or Predators besides what they look like. :P
Resized Image

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

Coobzilla03 wrote:I'm not doing much voting because I don't know anything about Aliens or Predators besides what they look like. :P
Predators are a bit more complicated due to how large their arsenal is, but I could explain some of the Xeno abilities.

The Alien has acidic blood which can burn through even the strongest of materials, and is extremely, extremely agile and fast. It also has very sharp claws which can slice through stuff like a hot knife through butter. Also, there's a "second mouth"/head inside of its jaws which can pop out forward extremely fast, and has actually shown to easily puncture the human skull and go through the brain. They're some of the biggest killing machines in sci-fi and monster history.

EDIT: See the reply below; Zarm did a much better explanation than I did.
Last edited by BlueGojira on Fri May 12, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

They're not exactly bulletproof (just the opposite), but that's the problem- you shoot one, acidic blood powerful enough to eat through three consecutive decks of a starship (and highly pressurized, apparently) sprays out all over you, pretty much taking you with it at anything other than long range. They can adhere to walls, ceiling, are very stealthy. Extremely sharp tail which can skewer people like a spear thanks to its lightning-fast movements. Fairly intelligent; can kill dozens or more of civilians. Against the military, can overwhelm with numbers.

They gestate inside other beings, and in the process, take on their characteristics. One spawned inside a human will be bipedal, one inside an ox or dog, quadrupedal. The Predalien in this competition is one that spawned inside a Predator, gaining some of those physical characteristics. (I haven't seen that film, or any that have come out since, so my data may be incomplete).

The Predators are natural hunters- hunting is their thing. Any prey they consider worthy (humans included), though their honor code prevents their attacking the unarmed (or even the armed and pregnant, due to the innocent life that would be taken down with them). They are physically stronger than the aliens but also slower. They have high-tech armor, cloaking technology, plamsa weapons (I gave the full kit-out for a 'lightly armed' Predator in the thread for my debate, though individual Predators may have a few more weapons). Predator is also not bulletproof, though it's more resilient than a human; having not seen the films, I don't know exactly what level of physical punishment is needed. I don't think an average human in unarmed combat can defeat it, but one with ingenuity and a weapon can.

On average, I'd consider a Predator the physical superior of a Xenomorph, more likely to emerge triumphant in a one-on-one (unless the hunter is less experienced; the Xenomorph's tactics and ambushes make it more intelligent than a younger, more inexperienced hunter, although a veteran hunter will likely neutralize that advantage with his experience).

I'd say- and this is purely my opinion- that a Predator is a match, physically, for 2-3 Xenomorphs... however, their speed and cunning and use of ambush can allow even a single clever Xenomorph to fell a physically-superior Predator adversary, if it can outwit him. (It also allows the Xenomorphs to avoid most traps and ambushes set for them; they tend to always outmanuever their adversaries and strike from unexpected directions).

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Thanks guys, that helps some. :) I may vote on some more matches now.
Resized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'm gonna vote for myself, Kiryu2012. Gomora can handle MKG, and while Jack might have trouble against Wolf or the Predalien, Gamera's plasma balls could prove hazardous to their health. GvR's team could put up a good fight, but I see my team eventually outlasting them.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Coobzilla03 wrote:Thanks guys, that helps some. :) I may vote on some more matches now.
One thing I forgot- while they are vulnerable to projectiles or other piercing damage, the Xenomorph has survived being immersed in molten lead and being expelled into the vacuum of space. It is insanely durable if the kinetic force of a spearing or otherwise-penetrating object does not kill it. Explosives have also been shown to be effective, such as a grenade... but neither heat nor cold- unless applied in rapid succession to make brittle and shatter the carapace- or vacuum or other adverse conditions have been shown to be any detriment to the Xenomorphs.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting has ended with GodzillavsRayquaza winning.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA