KBT Round 2: GodzillavsRayquaza vs Gzillafan17

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

KBT Round 2: GodzillavsRayquaza vs Gzillafan17

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GodzillavsRayquaza
Mecha King Ghidorah
Ultraman Tiga

vs

Gzillafan17
Heisei Godzilla
Heisei King Ghidorah

Arena: Antarctica

Rules: All combatants are scaled to around the human size range. Tiga's color timer is disabled.

GvR, please specify which form Tiga will be using for this battle, and we can begin voting.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: KBT Round 2: GodzillavsRayquaza vs Gzillafan17

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

May I request video of Tiga in his Sky/Speed form before I answer which form he will be in?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:May I request video of Tiga in his Sky/Speed form before I answer which form he will be in?
Here is a playlist of Tiga in action. I'm sure there are vids that showcase Tiga in his Speed form in it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2T5qaG ... CE&index=1
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I will be using Power type Tiga, and I will share my thoughts on the match later.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I will be using Power type Tiga, and I will share my thoughts on the match later.
And with that, voting has begun. Please put your vote in bold.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

This is a fairly close fight, but I'll go with Gzillafan17. Tiga and Godzilla will be a nice long fight. Between both Ghidorah I think regular Ghidorah is more durable. I think Godzilla will eventually beat Tiga and then finish off Mecha King Ghidorah.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Tiga is strong enough to toss Godzilla around and take his beams. Tiga can go toe to toe with Godzilla long enough for King Ghidorah and Mecha King Ghidorah to resolve their battle. As for who wins between those two is a whole new matter. King Ghidorah is more durable, but Mecha King Ghidorah has more firepower. If King Ghidorah wins, or just if their battle takes too long and allows Godzilla to beat Tiga, then GzillaFan wins this. But if Mecha King Ghidorah wins, and Tiga is still alive, then I win. I still have no idea, this is tough.
KWCE Administrator

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

I also wanna mention as Tomzilla once said, the longer Heisei fights the stronger he becomes and the more powerful his beam becomes as well.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

gzillafan17 wrote:I also wanna mention as Tomzilla once said, the longer Heisei fights the stronger he becomes and the more powerful his beam becomes as well.
Based on what, exactly? Not sure if I've ever heard this claim before.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kiryu2012 wrote:
gzillafan17 wrote:I also wanna mention as Tomzilla once said, the longer Heisei fights the stronger he becomes and the more powerful his beam becomes as well.
Based on what, exactly? Not sure if I've ever heard this claim before.
Here's the thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26204
I'd like to point out that this was only visible once, and after multiple hours fighting SpaceGodzilla. I don't see King Ghidorah vs Mecha King Ghidorah lasting nearly that long. I'm still trying to figure out who would win between MKG and KG, or what would happen if Tiga went for King Ghidorah and MKG went for Godzilla.
KWCE Administrator

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

But also throughout the entire Heisei era Godzilla was getting stronger.

As between MKG and KG I think KG would win for these reasons.

KG is a different fighter than Godzilla and he likes to blast you and preform flybys, and it would be much more difficult to use the SA on him due to his wings and body shape different from Godzilla. I think his durability gives him the win. But that's just how I see it playing out.

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

I'm gonna go for Gzillafan17. This is a pretty tough one. I think Ultraman will put up a good fight against Godzilla but I think Gzilla would be able to beat him. And I think Ghidorah would be able to defeat MKG.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Either Tiga or MKG can hold Godzilla off long enough for the other battle to take place.

Tiga vs King Ghidorah: Tiga may not have Godzilla's raw physical strength, or beams as strong as Godzilla's, but he's got speed and agility on his side. If King Ghidorah flies into him like he did Godzilla, Tiga is built far better to keep upright. If Tiga is knocked over, he's built far better to get up, or otherwise avoid the stomp. Tiga can also physically stop King Ghidorah's chokehold, or use his energy pulse. If King Ghidorah starts flying, Tiga can knock him out of the sky with beams. Tiga can physically overwhelm KG, defeat him, then help MKG defeat Godzilla.

MKG vs King Ghidorah: King Ghidorah did not have any feats that put his durability miles ahead of MKG's own. King Ghidorah is more durable, but not by that much. Yes, King Ghidorah's wings might stop the machine hand from working, but it could just as likely crush his wings and render them useless. We don't really know, as the machine hand's gripping ability is featless. The capture cables will punch holes in KG's body, and electric shocks in his body will only make things worse for him. I truly cannot figure out who wins here, and it's bugging me so much.
Yes, self-bias is what's keeping me from giving King Ghidorah the win here, what about it?

Damnit, I want to vote for myself so much, but I just can't because of MKG vs KG.
KWCE Administrator

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I'm going to have to weigh in Gzillafan17 on this one. Not easy, but I think the Ghidorah's are going to cancel each-other out well enough to prevent any stunning sudden MKG victory over Heisei Godzilla, and while Tiga's agility will certainly prove a challenge to Godzilla, I don't see Tiga coming out on top there. And honestly, as much offensive power as MKG might have, it's not built to take the hits. Even a brief aside, mid battle, with Heisei and KG both sending a barrage against MKG should knock it out of the fight long enough for the two of them to focus on Tiga. Either way, I see the Heisei Duo walking away form this one victorious.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting has ended with Gzillafan17 winning.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA