KBT Round 2: Zarm vs Bluegojira

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

KBT Round 2: Zarm vs Bluegojira

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Zarm
Shin Godzilla
Jungle Hunter

vs
Bluegojira
Fire Rodan
Kiryu Saga Godzilla

Arena: Alcatraz Island

Rules: All combatants are scaled to around the human size range. Jungle Hunter can't use his self-destruct device. Shin's overheating weakness is disabled.

Voting may now begin. Please put your vote in bold.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: KBT Round 2: Zarm vs Bluegojira

Post by Zarm »

EDIT: You know what? I'm over-eager; sorry, I will leave the discussion to others. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Not sure, don't know who jungle hunter is. But I think Bluegojira is what I'm leaning towards.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

gzillafan17 wrote:Not sure, don't know who jungle hunter is. But I think Bluegojira is what I'm leaning towards.
The Jungle Hunter is the Predator from the first film. Here is a vid comprised of many scenes featuring the Jungle Hunter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyxDq9kr69I
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Zarm. Shins beam is going to carve up either of the enemy like a turkey dinner, and even if rodan is able to evade it, the predator can ambush him with one of his fancy guns.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Shin only attacks once he's hit, which means the Jungle Predator might take quite a bit of damage. Unfortunately for BlueGojira, neither of his team has what it takes to stop Shin. Once Shin starts spewing beams, Rodan dies quickly, and Godzilla doesn't last much longer. Combine all that with the Predator running around, and I'm seeing Zarm take this.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Zarm wins because Shin is a professional Swiss cheese maker. :lol:

Fire Rodan falls first, then Godzilla not too long after.
Resized Image

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Do we even know how powerful Shin's Lasers are? Fire Rodan did take PG's,but IDK how he would take the cutting force of Shin's beams.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

gzillafan17 wrote:Do we even know how powerful Shin's Lasers are? Fire Rodan did take PG's,but IDK how he would take the cutting force of Shin's beams.
Shin's beam melted through buildings for miles around. Even if, by some miracle, rodans flesh can withsand more cutting force than a building, the range of the beam makes it certain that he's going to get chopped.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote: Shin's beam melted through buildings for miles around. Even if, by some miracle, rodans flesh can withsand more cutting force than a building, the range of the beam makes it certain that he's going to get chopped.
Pre Power Heisei could cut a large hole through a building easily and it is stronger by MG2 and Rodan took that fine, and he took 2-3 PG's before they actually cut into him, the same blast that hurt Heisei, sent him flying, and destroyed buildings.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

gzillafan17 wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote: Shin's beam melted through buildings for miles around. Even if, by some miracle, rodans flesh can withsand more cutting force than a building, the range of the beam makes it certain that he's going to get chopped.
Pre Power Heisei could cut a large hole through a building easily and it is stronger by MG2 and Rodan took that fine, and he took 2-3 PG's before they actually cut into him, the same blast that hurt Heisei, sent him flying, and destroyed buildings.
blasting a hole in a building is much different than cutting straight through for miles around. Heiseis beam is a blaster, while shin's beam is a lightsaber. simply not comparable.

Theres also Goji's radar, which will allow him to sense where rodan is and mess him up with the lightshow on his back.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Oh dear, this is a rabbit hole down which we have fallen many times. To try and make the concise case, though- Heisei Godzilla was able to damage, or even shear through buildings, and one of the prime examples recommended was in Godzilla versus Mothra: Battle for Earth. (One of the few times in history that that movie has been recommended. :) ) in that instance, Godzilla's Ray touched off a series of explosions in a chain across the building, which, over the course of 2-3 seconds of sustained fire that did not puncture all the way through the building to come out the other side, managed to detonate enough of the structure to cause a break.

By contrast, Shin's beam functioned, as was suggested, like a light saber. It instantaneously went through concrete and steel without even a momentary Interruption. The beam was unbroken, penetrating out the other side at the exact instant that it hit. In short, it did not take even- as near as I've been able to tell without a DVD- a single frame to chew through the building which would interrupt the beam, but flies directly through as if the building was not there. It did this for multiple layers- the most I was able to count from the clips I found on YouTube was two buildings at a time- again, without any Interruption to the beam. This suggests that:

A. Rather than causing detonations that cause sufficient collateral damage to the structure to sever a building, Shin's beam cut directly through with heat and penetrating force.

B. The beam is sufficient to instantly vaporize both concrete and steel- with such ease, and lack of interruption, that it far exceeds the vaporization point for those materials (in order to instantaneously punch through multiple layers without even an instant required for them to melt or dissolve).

The amount-of-excess/orders-of-magnitude over the vaporization points of these materials required to literally brush them out of its way without stopping is beyond my ability to calculate- but, a decent benchmark is simply that (by combination of its heat and penetrating force, and more narrow focus) it was able to punch through far in excess of what Heisei's beam had demonstrated. That may not make it more powerful or hotter in general, but based on focused delivery form, its cutting/penetrating power is unrivaled (and heat is nothing to sneeze at).
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Zarm wrote:Oh dear, this is a rabbit hole down which we have fallen many times. To try and make the concise case, though- Heisei Godzilla was able to damage, or even shear through buildings, and one of the prime examples recommended was in Godzilla versus Mothra: Battle for Earth. (One of the few times in history that that movie has been recommended. :) ) in that instance, Godzilla's Ray touched off a series of explosions in a chain across the building, which, over the course of 2-3 seconds of sustained fire that did not puncture all the way through the building to come out the other side, managed to detonate enough of the structure to cause a break.

By contrast, Shin's beam functioned, as was suggested, like a light saber. It instantaneously went through concrete and steel without even a momentary Interruption. The beam was unbroken, penetrating out the other side at the exact instant that it hit. In short, it did not take even- as near as I've been able to tell without a DVD- a single frame to chew through the building which would interrupt the beam, but flies directly through as if the building was not there. It did this for multiple layers- the most I was able to count from the clips I found on YouTube was two buildings at a time- again, without any Interruption to the beam. This suggests that:

A. Rather than causing detonations that cause sufficient collateral damage to the structure to sever a building, Shin's beam cut directly through with heat and penetrating force.

B. The beam is sufficient to instantly vaporize both concrete and steel- with such ease, and lack of interruption, that it far exceeds the vaporization point for those materials (in order to instantaneously punch through multiple layers without even an instant required for them to melt or dissolve).

The amount-of-excess/orders-of-magnitude over the vaporization points of these materials required to literally brush them out of its way without stopping is beyond my ability to calculate- but, a decent benchmark is simply that (by combination of its heat and penetrating force, and more narrow focus) it was able to punch through far in excess of what Heisei's beam had demonstrated. That may not make it more powerful or hotter in general, but based on focused delivery form, its cutting/penetrating power is unrivaled (and heat is nothing to sneeze at).
Hey i ike Godzilla vs Mothra: Battle For Earth :)

Anyways, in G85 a weaker atomic breath cut a clean very large hole through a large skyscraper. And his atomic breaths temperature also clocks in at 500,000 C'.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

However, it took 1-2 seconds to drill through, once again.

Maranatha!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Zarm wrote:However, it took 1-2 seconds to drill through, once again.
OK, I'll concede to that, I do wanna mention though a Gyaos beam can cut through a building similarly but I wouldn't call it stronger than Godzillas beam.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

This is true- but that beam had sonic waves, whereas this one is straight-up vaporizing materials via heat (apparently).

I wouldn't say that it is stronger than Heisei's beam necessarily, though. Just its focused delivery system concentrates that power into a more severe form for penetrating.

Maranatha!

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

While Shin's beam may have more cutting force, it seems many people have forgotten how durable and tough the Kiryu Saga Godzilla is.

In both Millennium films (Tokyo S.O.S and Against Mechagodzilla) Godzilla has survived getting spammed with explosions, masers, getting his entire chest ripped to shreds, surviving the absolute zero which literally turns things into microscopic particles of ice, getting attacked multiple times by the revamped Kiryu even when standing still, and has been cocooned by multiple Mothra larva and even more damaged by Kiryu, and when sent to the bottom of the ocean it is still heavily implied he has survived. Not to mention he took down Mothra and Kamoebas easily. The Kiryu Godzilla may not be the fastest of kaiju, but with all of the monsters in this tournament being human scaled he could easily be very mobile and fast. While it takes a few seconds to charge up his beam, it could easily rival Shin's. While in Shin Godzilla, Godzilla's beam vaporized through buildings, the Kiryu Godzilla's beam literally turned every building into ash. It didn't slice it, leave some remaining, it just incinerated it in a fireball. Not to mention melee is something that Shin would not like and is one of the main strengths of the Kiryu Godzilla.

As for Fire Rodan against the Predator, I think the Predator might win due to its large arsenal of weapons. However, Fire Rodan can transfer energy in his final moments, so if (hypothetically) KiryuGoji was either dead or dying, he could be supercharged from the death of Rodan and finish the Jungle Hunter and Shin if he didn't already do so.

I think I would have a pretty decent chance of winning.

EDIT: Sorry if this counts as narcissism. Like Zarm said, I may be a bit overeager..
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting has ended with Zarm winning.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA