Kiryu's Bizarre Tournament Shop

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Kiryu's Bizarre Tournament Shop

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Zarm wrote:And lastly (sorry if I'm being a pest), I assume the two weapons can only be used one time, as opposed to the status effects and minions? (I don't suppose that using the Facehugger will grant you, for the next round, a Xenomorph minion with characteristics of the previous foe you used it on? Because that would be awesome. ;) )
Indeed the weapons can only be used once, and I've edited the Facehugger part of the weapons section to include gaining an alien for the next round.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Wow! Well, okay, then! Thanks! :D
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
Zarm wrote:Oof. Easy way to go bankrupt... :) Is there a limit (besides points) to how many we can buy, and if we buy below the threshold of being able to buy replacements after a second loss, does that preclude participation in the event of a second loss? (Just want to get a handle on all the parameters).
it's recommended that you don't buy anything from the shop if your points are too low.
EDIT: Nevermind

I want to take No Beams. Thinking about Oxygen Destroyer.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Kaijunator wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:
Zarm wrote:Oof. Easy way to go bankrupt... :) Is there a limit (besides points) to how many we can buy, and if we buy below the threshold of being able to buy replacements after a second loss, does that preclude participation in the event of a second loss? (Just want to get a handle on all the parameters).
it's recommended that you don't buy anything from the shop if your points are too low.

Can't buy anything; you're out of points.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote: it's recommended that you don't buy anything from the shop if your points are too low.

I had 50 points. Two kaiju are 20 points. That leaves me with 30. The No beams costs 20 points, so I should have 10 left.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I'll take No Beams
Resized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Kaijunator wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote: EDIT: Nevermind

I had 50 points. Two kaiju are 20 points. That leaves me with 30. The No beams costs 20 points, so I should have 10 left.
I hadn't edited your points to make them 30, my mistake. You, like the others that lost this round, lost 30 points, leaving you with 20. As you already purchased two more fighters, you don't have anymore points to spend.
Coobzilla03 wrote:I'll take No Beams
Accepted.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote: Can't buy anything; you're out of points.
I hadn't edited your points to make them 30, my mistake.
Oh, alright.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

May I purchase the Facehugger?
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

BlueGojira wrote:May I purchase the Facehugger?
Sorry, you're out of points.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Can I buy no regeneration, no beams, and regeneration? Thanks!
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:Can I buy no regeneration, no beams, and regeneration? Thanks!
Accepted.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Really tough to choose; I think I'd like to purchase Kong the minion and a Facehugger. (And if I lose next round for not jumping on the 'no beams' bandwagon, I'll really be kicking myself...)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Zarm wrote:Really tough to choose; I think I'd like to purchase Kong the minion and a Facehugger. (And if I lose next round for not jumping on the 'no beams' bandwagon, I'll really be kicking myself...)
Accepted.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

If I buy regen and the other team buys no regen what happens?

Also if I buy something does it have to be used on the next round?
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

gzillafan17 wrote:If I buy regen and the other team buys no regen what happens?

Also if I buy something does it have to be used on the next round?
Simplest answer: you can't both use those status effects in the same match. Only one of you can use the regen/no regen effect.

And you don't need to use an item in the next round; it's up to you.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

How is it selected which person gets to use the conflicting effects? (I assume no beams/Godzilla tower minion would be a similar conflict?)

Also, I assume we are able to declare use of bought items or weapons once the round has begin? Or only before the matches are announced?

Sorry, I guess we're rules lawyers. :)

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Zarm wrote:How is it selected which person gets to use the conflicting effects? (I assume no beams/Godzilla tower minion would be a similar conflict?)

Also, I assume we are able to declare use of bought items or weapons once the round has begin? Or only before the matches are announced?

Sorry, I guess we're rules lawyers. :)
Whoever gets to use the effect first basically. And you state which items you'll be using once the round has begun.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

I'll take a facehugger and the double hyper gyaos please.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Desghidorah wrote:I'll take a facehugger and the double hyper gyaos please.
Accepted.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA