King of Showa R3 - King Caesar vs. Gigan & Megalon

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

King of Showa R3 - King Caesar vs. Gigan & Megalon

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

King Caesar

vs.

Gigan
Megalon

Arena: Science Patrol HQ (Ultraman)

Rules: Monsters are scaled to Toho Showa sizes. Ultra Color Timers are turned off. Please POST YOUR VOTES IN BOLD.

Player Bets
- GodzillavsRayquaza (1000 on Gigan & Megalon)
- Zarm (1500 on Gigan & Megalon)

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: King of Showa R3 - King Caesar vs. Gigan & Megalon

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I've mentioned before that 2 on 1's are very hard for the one person to deal with, simply because it's that much harder to not get beaten into a pulp the moment your guard goes up. King Caesar's a competent fighter, and was strong enough to dent MG's armor, but against Gigan and Megalon, it's not going to end well. He'll be punching and kicking and ramming, the two are going to be hurting from his blows... but he's not coming out of this alive.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I still don't get how Gigan and Megalon being in the same slot is even remotely fair...
Gigan and Megalon. King Caesar is outnumbered and outmatched. I could see Gigan beating him solo, and KC is just screwed with Megalon there.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Gigan & Megalon wins because King Caesar is outnumbered and out powered. He has no hope against these two.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

As the world's new foremost King Caesarologist(tm)... yeah, this isn't going to go well for him. His primary weakness is being hit in the head, hard- and that's exactly what Gigan's flybys are gonna do. The drill hands and scythe-hands and buzz-saw probably won't work out so well for him, either. I think he could take either, one-on-one, in a melee fight- but with both hitting him at once, KC's in trouble. The napalm bombs might not do mcuh, and he might even be able to reflect Megalon's ray; I wouldn't honestly be surprised if the Gomer Pyle of the kaiju world doesn't make it out of a confrontation with King Caesar alive. But in the process, King Caesar is going to take enough hits that, even with his durability, he's going down.

Gigan and Meglaon will be bruised and sore- but victorious.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Gigan & Megalon they just have to much power and two is usually better than one.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake