King of Showa R2 - Baltan V.2 vs. Gorosaurus

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

King of Showa R2 - Baltan V.2 vs. Gorosaurus

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Baltan Seijin V.2

vs.

Gorosaurus

Arena: Lawless Zone (Ultraman)

Rules: Monsters are scaled to Toho Showa sizes. Ultra Color Timers are turned off. Please POST YOUR VOTES IN BOLD.

Player Bets
- Birdman (250 on Gorosaurus)
- DinoMaster (300 on Baltan V.2)

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: King of Showa R2 - Baltan V.2 vs. Gorosaurus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I like how this Baltan's main feature is the beam reflecting dish in his chest, yet he has only gone up against entirely physical Kaiju in this tournament. I'm honestly undecided on this match, Baltan has the range and abilities to keep Gorosaurus at bay, but if Gorosaurus can get up close Baltan's done. Gorosaurus managed to drag King Ghidorah down to the ground, which is a strength feat that few Showa Kaiju can compete with. I unfortunately don't remember how well Gorosaurus took Ghidorah's beams, as that would no doubt be the deciding factor in this fight.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Baltan can teleport, put up his shield, and fire off his Gravity Storm all he wants. Without any offensive abilities, once Gorosaurus gets a hold on him, it's over!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

If a Baltan can be sent sprawling backwards by Ultraman's Toe, see Ultraman vs Baltan Seijin II, a fucking Gorosaurus kick is going to vaporize him.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Baltan really shouldn't have even made it past Anguirus, honestly. He's a really trash monster. Gorosaurus wins.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I should have read the bio, Alien Baltan V.2 is actually hot garbage, Gorosaurus ends his life in a single kangaroo kick.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Baltan V.2 shouldn't have gotten past Anguirus. He sucks. Gorosaurus would wreck him.
Resized Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Gorosaurus stomps. Baltan is trash.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

Gorosaurus would destroy destroy Baltan V.2

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Gorosaurus takes this handily.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

It kinda sucks that Baltan beat Anguirus.
Resized Image