King of Showa R1 - Dinosaur Tank vs. Mothra & 2 Larvae

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

King of Showa R1 - Dinosaur Tank vs. Mothra & 2 Larvae

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Dinosaur Tank

vs.

Mothra + 2 Larvae

Arena: Terra (Gamera vs. Guiron)

Rules: Monsters are scaled to Toho Showa sizes. Ultra Color Timers are turned off. Please POST YOUR VOTES IN BOLD.

Player Bets
- None

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: King of Showa R1 - Dinosaur Tank vs. Mothra & 2 Larvae

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

This is a very close match, but Dinosaur Tank is just outnumbered. The larvae's webbing was able to wrap up 60's Godzilla, and with imago Mothra there to distract him I can see the webbing getting to him. I have not seen Mothra vs Godzilla in quite some time, so I've forgotten how if at all the Mothras took beams, but I'd guess they'd be fine if the eye lasers hit them. If all else fails, imago Mothra always has the poison powder, but I've forgotten how well that worked. Edit: But the tail could really mess up someone if they got hit by it... I abstain until I hear more arguments.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: King of Showa R1 - Dinosaur Tank vs. Mothra & 2 Larvae

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Guess I'm going to be the deciding factor in this one...

Voting the Mothra. While I don't see the adult doing too much, I believe the webbing from the larvae will be enough to immobilize it indefinitely.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?